28. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

But he called her however at 7 in the evening and she didn't pick up. She was in the hospital. Aditi was holding her purse. He had clearly warned her not to ignore his calls and messages and she had agreed. Angered by her defiance, he drove to the hospital, since her phone was pinging at the Amara Hospital.

And when he barged inside the clinic, their position seemed like they were kissing and it was enough to set his fury on fire.

He didn't like Ved at all. He thought this guy was good for nothing and was messing with his Paaru.

Anger surged through his veins as he looked at Ved, who was still wiggling in the hold of Bheema - his man.

The urge to kill Ved then and there spread in his body like wildfire. Inhaling sharply, he opened his eyes, which looked dark black, the red in his eyes looked like splatters of blood.

Many people ran for their lives. They didn't want to witness him in his cruel form. He was changing into Ratha. The destroyer. The slaughterer.

Fisting his palms, he marched towards Ved in all his raging glory.

His fists connected with Ved's cheeks, but he didn't let him fall. Ved's cries muffled as Shiva growled raising his fists to punch him again.

But something happened.

His fists stopped in the air. A pair of tiny hands circled his arms, trying to push him back.

Gritting his teeth, he tilted his neck towards his right. His nose flared in anger as he saw Aditi clutching onto his arms, sobbing like a small kid.

" Please bhaiya..." she begged, her voice shaking.

Shiva would have pushed her and continued his venture but he had a little, very little soft corner for this girl.

" He dared to touch her...and you are protecting him!" he growled on her face making her flinch.

Aditi held onto his hands as if her life depended on it. It really did.

" It's not like that... please listen to me... please Shivu Bhaiya" She blinked her eyes to clear her vision. She had to convince him or else, he would definitely kill Ved.

He had misunderstood their nature of friendship and she had to tell him the truth to stop him from killing Ved.

When Shiva didn't move, she took it as a cue to speak further.

" Ved and Sona are friends. College friends..." his hold on Ved's shirt tightened to the extent that his fists looked bone white. He didn't like what she said.

He doesn't give a damn whether he is her college friend or school friend. He shouldn't have touched her. That's the end of the story.

" Please...they are just friends. Ved and I are in love. Trust me.." She said, looking at Ved with concerned eyes and then at Shiva.

His hold on Ved's shirt loosened, slightly.

He twitched his brows in confusion.

So he has a girlfriend and still hugs my paaru.....

Aditi understood his confusion.

" They met that day to discuss about our love. Their friendship is pure...please bhaiya." she held onto his hands which were hanging in the air loosely.

A muscle in his jaw ticked at the revelation.

But what did he see inside?

Weren't they Kissing?