4. 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬

Chapter-4

Author's POV

Parul was interacting with the kids one by one. She learned their names, their parents' names and their ages. Most of them were three years old and only two or three were two years old.

The kids seemed to like her. Although they were only 3 years old, they didn't cry, unlike other sections.

All the kids were actively involved in interaction and Parul also taught them about safety while playing outside. The kids thoroughly enjoyed her jovial ways of teaching and the rest of the class went engagingly.

Parul was content that the kids liked her in such a short time and even accustomed to her ways of teaching.

The long bell rang indicating that the classes were over and the kids rushed out of the classroom. Some bid bye to her, some even gave her a flying kiss and Manav was one of them.

She liked this cute boy a lot already.

After every kid left the class, she also stepped out of the classroom and proceeded towards her cabin.

In the crowd of small kids and some parents, she recognised someone that she had seen earlier today.

A pair of black eyes were watching her intently. She looked around. There was no one in the same direction as her. So she confirmed that he was looking at her.

He was wearing a grey tee shirt and black jeans. His aquiline nose added more to his beautiful features. His light olive skin glowed radiantly under the warm sun. He wasn't smiling but something was flickering in his eyes that she found amusing.

His black eyes roamed on her beautiful face. Her cream-white skin looked dewy. The dark pink floral print anarkali dress complimented her skin. Her golden brown wavy hair reached up to her mid-waist and her honey-brown eyes twinkled under the sunlight. The light pink lipstick went well with her subtle make-up look.

" Hello..." she snapped her fingers in front of his face. That's when he snapped out of the admiring trance and blinked his eyes and cleared his throat.

" Are you waiting for me?" Parul asked, looking at him with arched brows.

A small smile appeared on his lips as she said this. She was looking at him with an accusatory eye, her lips formed into a small pout.

" I am waiting for my son" He said, his voice deep yet soft.

She looked at him for a brief minute, trying to find any lies. He looked too young to be a father. She was about to say something when a cute voice interrupted her.

" Pappa..." Manav ran to his father who embraced him in his warmth.

After placing a gentle kiss on his forehead, he picked up his son in his arms.

" Manav..." Parul said looking at Manav and then at his father.

" Mishhhh" Manav said, batting his big lashes at Parul.

She took her time to observe their strikingly beautiful-similar features.

Manav looked so much like his father. They both shared black eyes, an aquiline nose, thick lashes and a light shade of olive skin.

" Hey, I'm Aryan...Manav's father" Aryan said, extending his hands for a shake. Parul grinned sheepishly and then shook hands with Aryan.

" I'm Parul...I am a child psychologist and right now, Manav's mentor" she said with a small smile playing on her lips.

" I'm sorry Mr. Aryan. I thought...--"