At The Mall

Cassie in multimedia
Cassie POV

I was walking by myself in the mall when I fell all of a sudden. "Ow" I said. "Oh, sorry ma. Didn't see ya their." someone said. "Here, let me help you up." he said. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up. I looked at him, he was kinda cute. "What's your name, ma?" he asked. "It's Cassie." I said. "Cassie, huh? Nice name." he said. "Umm, can I get your number so we can hang sometime?" he asks. "Umm, I guess." I pulled my phone out and handed it to him. He handed me his and we exchanged numbers. "Slim Jimmy?" I asked, chuckling. "Yeah, that's my nickname. You know who we are?" he asks. "No, never heard of you before." I answered honestly. "Oh, I'm a have to change that." he said. "Ok, look. I got to go, ttyl." I said. "Bye" I walk away and continue my shopping for shoes.

At home

I put my bags on the bed and got a message. It read
Slim Jimmy: Hey Cassie. Wyd
Cassie: just got home, putting my shoes away I got from the mall
Slim Jimmy: oh, want to hang out after you get done?
Cassie: Yeah, sure. You going to pick me up?
Slim Jimmy: Yeah, Just give me your address
Cassie: Ok, it's 328 Silver Spring Lane(made up)
Slim Jimmy: ok, be their at 8:00
Cassie: Aight, see you later ✌
Seen

I put my shoes away, and took a shower. I put on this (outfit in multimedia). I curled my hair and it was 7:30 already. I layed down in my bed and watched tv.

30 minutes later...

I heard the doorbell ring. I turned of the tv, grabbed my purse and phone, and walked downstairs. I opened the door to reveal Jimmy standing their looking cute as ever. He smiled which made me smile. "Hey" he said. "Hey" I said shyly, looking down. He picked my chin up. "Don't act shy around me lil ma. You too beautiful" he said. I smiled and blushed. "Ok" I said. "Come on" he grabbed my hand and we got in his car. It was nice. "Where you want to go?" he asked. "Anywhere is fine" I reply. He nods his head and drove off somewhere.

10 minutes later

We pulled up to McDonald's and got out the car. We walked inside and standed in line. "What you want Cassie?" he asked. "Uh, a McChicken and french fries." I answer. "Ok" he said. It was our turn to order. "Hello, wel-" was all the cashier could say. "Omg, you're Slim Jimmy from Rae Sremmurd! I love your music!" she says excitedly. "Thanks, but uh. Can I order now?" he asked. "Yeah, sure." "Ok, I would like a McChicken and fries, also a big mac and fries. And for dessert, a Oreo Mcflurry and 3 cookies." he said. I pulled out a $10 and handed it to Jimmy. "Here, I don't want u paying for my stuff." I say. "Nah, you keep it. I don't let girls pay when they with me." he said. I put my money away and sighed. "Fine" I said and I went to find a booth. I sat at the far end of the restaurant. Then Jimmy cwme and sat by me with our food. "Here you go" he handed my food, and we talked while eating. "So, what's your real name?" I ask. "Aaquil Brown" he answers. "Slim Jimmy my stage name." "Oh, so how old are you?" I ask. "19, you?" "17." "Cool, I know this may seem out of the blue, but I want to be your best friend. Can I?" he ask. "Umm, sure. I guess. But we have to get to know each other, don't we?" I say. "Aren't we doing that right now tho?" He asks. "Yeah, so umm. Do you have a brother?" I ask. "Yeah, his name is Khalif Brown. His stage name is Swae Lee. We in the group called Rae Sremmurd. Me and him. Do you have family?" he asks. "Oh, and no. But, I can't talk about my family right now. I can tell you another time." I said looking down. "Ok, hey. Look at me." he says. I looked at him. "You can tell me anything, when you feel like it. I won't rush you." he says. Aww, he's so nice. "Thanks." I simply said. We finished eating, and threw our stuff away. We walked back to his car and he drove me home.

In front my house

We pulled up and I got out. He walked me to my front door. "I had a great time getting to know you, best friend. Can we do this again, sometime?" he said/ asked. "Yes, I would like that." I answered. "Ok, I'm a text you tonight. " he said as he hugged me. I hugged him back and walked inside my house. I went upstairs to my room and changed into my pajamas. I got a text from Aaquil.
Slim Jimmy: hey, wyd
Cassie: laying down, wby?
Slim Jimmy: hanging with my bro, smoking.
Cassie: Oh, cool. I was actually about to go to sleep
Slim Jimmy: oh, ok. Well, good night Cass
Cassie: Cass?
Slim Jimmy: Yeah, your nickname for me. I call you cass, you can call me big bro
Cassie: Ok... Big bro. Good night
Slim Jimmy: Night
Seen

I smiled at the last text. Could Jimmy like me or something? Idk. I turned off the lights and my phone, then put it on the charger. I went to sleep...

Ok, this was the first chapter of my new story, Best Friends. Did you guys like it? How was it? Don't forget to comment and vore. Bye guys✌