Taehyung (Slow Dancing)

Start from the beginning

They were now in sync with the beat, breaths mixing.

"See you can dance so well," Taehyung cheekily smiled.

"I had a great teacher." Y/n winked back with a amused grin as she shrugged.

"Yeah?" Taehyung's voice got an octave deeper as he pulled her even closer. "Then I think we can try something different now?"

"Like what?," Y/n looked up at him, not even realizing a second song had started playing.

He let go of her hand and took it down to go around his own waist, doing the same with Y/n's other hand.

"Try dancing like this?," he murmured softly, breath hitting her ear as he engulfed her delicate form in his own arms before beginning to slow dance with her once again.

Y/n was a bit tense at first but soon relaxed in his embrace, and the two danced calmly as the moon outside the window shone brightly, the stars twinkling.

"Thank you Tae," Y/n murmured lightly, and Taehyung squeezed her gently in return as a response.

They were in their pajamas, but it felt like they were in a ballroom, Taehyung looking no less than a prince to Y/n, so perfect and beautiful.

Another song ended and Taehyung could feel Y/n's weight drooping onto him and her breathing getting lighter.

"I would love to dance the night away with you love, but you should sleep." He chuckled as he felt Y/n snuggle closer to him and mumble something incoherently.

"Will you go to the prom with me?"

Taehyung's knees almost buckled as he heard her say that. His voice came out in a hushed whisper.

"What?"

"I- I asked if you want to go to the prom with be- but I mean you obviously wouldn't- god what was I thinking!" Y/n looked like a nervous wreck as she backed off, but Taehyung was quick to pull her back in his embrace once more, hugging her tightly.

"No, shh of course I'll go sweetheart. Just wasn't expecting my crush to ask me out," He said the last part in a playful whisper and Y/n looked up at him, mouth wide open.

"You-" she jabbed a finger at his chest- "like ME?"

"Yes, wasn't it obvious?," he said with a smile, even though the nervousness showed right through.

"I can't believe you like me back-" Y/n's shocked comment was cut off by Taehyung lightly pressing his lips to hers once.

"Is that enough evidence?" Now that Taehyung knew how she felt a different confidence built up in his as he smirked.

What he didn't expect was for Y/n to pull him by his button-up collar and crash her lips onto hers.

Though startled, he began responding to the kiss, backing onto the bed and lowering her there, lips moving against hers feverishly, as if he wanted to do this for a long time.

He broke apart for a moment and placed arms on either side of her head to steady himself and letting out a short exhale.

He giggled happily as he traced a finger at her bottom lip, feeling a wave of euphoria crashing him.

"I love you." The words slipped out before he could stop them, and when he realized what he had said his expression changed to one of fear, and he immediately sat up, eyes widening.

They had exchanged friendly "Love you"s before but this time it was meant from the bottom of his heart, and Y/n felt it.

"I love you too," she replied with a smile as she sat up, pulling a petrified Taehyung into her arms and pecking his lips once. "I love you alot Taehyung. I'm glad you feel the same."

Taehyung smiled and pressed his lips to hers once more, gently and steadily. Y/n let out a small sigh as Taehyung lowered her onto the bed, one hand going to grab her neck, thumb tracing the nape slightly as he took his bottom lip into hers.

Taehyung's body felt like it was on fire as he let out a light moan between the sloppy, sleepy kisses.

He finally broke apart and lay down beside Y/n, a faint hint of a grin on both of their faces.

Taehyung and Y/n shifted on their sides before Taehyung pressed his forehead against hers.

"Be my girlfriend?", he innocently asked and Y/n nodded happily.

Immediately she yawned after and Taehyung giggled, wrapping his arms around her, tangling legs together as she rest her head on his chest, both of them delicately holding each other.

It didn't feel any different than before but there was a new profound condition and feel as they lay together, slow, relaxed breaths mixing.

"Stay the night." Y/n offered sleepily and Taehyung kissed the top of her head before getting comfortable, pulling the covers on both of them.

"Of course love."

-----------

Idk im not satisfied with this 😔

But anyways hope you still like it! :D

And Loyalty and Duty readers please do check my message board i uploaded a bit of an important question there 😋 or else I'll do what i want and yall might try to murder me.

😂 ❤️💜 QOTD?!

Q: Since you lot are too shy to ask requests I'll give you guys these options for the next imagine, and write the one you guys want the most first 🥺❤️ just write which one you want 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc....

Cliché Accidental Roommates Trope

Jungkook as your Gym PT 😏 🥵

A rewrite of Midnight Snacks (This ones a bit spicy 😜)

Planting a garden with Yoongi

A midnight long drive

LOVE YALL ALLOOOTTT ❤️❤️💋💋

Have a great day/night, dont catch a cold and stay hydrated ❤️✨🥹

Im always here to talk and I love you ALL ❤️❤️💜💜

Byeeeeeee take careee

-CJ❤️💜✨