Taehyung (Slow Dancing)

Start from the beginning

(I cant focus idol is playing 💀 i just wanna dance)

"It's that-" she heaved another sigh, before resolutely looking into Taehyung's eyes, -"I don't know how to dance properly." Her voice got quieter towards the end.

Taehyung froze for a moment before bursting into fond giggles, boxy smile appearing.

"You said I could tell you anything!" Y/n whined and began hitting him with the first pillow she could find, and Taehyung raised his arms in defense, more laughter spilling out.

"I know I'm sorry," he held her wrists and made his way to the other side by crawling on his knees and then helping Y/n up, smiling fondly. "It's just cute."

A snort left Y/n as she rolled her eyes while letting Taehyung pull her towards the middle of the room, "I don't think that's true."

"Have I ever lied to you Y/n?" Taehyung's voice and expression was now of seriousness as he tugged her closer by her wrists, gentle all the while.

"No." Y/n's voice was in a whisper.

"Exactly, and now, I'll teach you how to dance alright?" Taehyung asked, tipping up her chin with a finger, warm gaze meeting her eyes as she looked at him in shock.

"What if I tread on your feet?" She mumbled and Taehyung shook his head.

"I'm a great teacher I won't let you" he smirked as he pulled her closer, both of their cheeks flushing red.

Pressing play on his phone which was on the dresser a little far from him he turned back, and a slow jazzy tune started playing,

"Now-" Taehyung gently took Y/n's hand, and trailed it over to his shoulder, causing her to be a lot more closer than they originally were.

Y/n's heart stopped for a second when Taehyung's minty breath hit her face.

"Can I hold your waist?," Taehyung asked softly, his deep yet honey smooth voice managing to calm Y/n down, his own heart beating rapidly.

The corners of his mouth twitched when Y/n silently nodded, afraid that she would shatter into vulnerable pieces if she looked away from his gaze which seemed to sparkle under the golden lighting of his room.

(Idk if youve noticed but i love when the tannies eyes start sparkling and glimmering when they're performing or looking at ARMY😭😭 idk if its just me who sees it but-)

He slid his arm around her waist and took her right hand in his left, leaning close to her ear.

"Now just follow my steps ok?" His voice was like a fated tune along with the slow music playing in the room.

From there it was blissful oblivion. Taehyung slowly guided Y/n through the steps, stepping towards then left, then steering her towards the right, hands steadily interwoven and another hand on her slender waist.

Eyes transfixed, Taehyung pulled her very slightly closer. Barely noticable. But now, the music was a faint ringing and the surroundings seemed to be a blur as Taehung spinned her around once.

Giggles spilled out of Y/n and Taehyung smiled fondly before pulling her towards him again, arm this time more confidently encircling her waist.