Sneaky Yujin and Unsuspecting Wonyoung

Wonyoung's POV:

It's been a few months of Yujin always playing computer games with Kwangbae Appa and Ori Unnie. If I can guess, these three weren't telling us the truth. But Kwangbae Appa reassured Minjoo Eomma that they were really playing at a PC Bang. I didn't really mind that she was being sneaky, she's entitled to pursue and do the things she loves to do. But playing computer computer games weren't her favorite things to do. It's been seven months of that and it's now the following year after Minjoo Eomma and Kwangbae Appa married each other. It's now February 10, 2028 and I've been window shopping with Minjoo Eomma, often passing by a high class jewelry store. Eomma was telling me I should propose to Yujin, she had me take a look at several engagement rings but I kept putting it off, it's been just three years since my whole family accepted that Yujin and I were a thing. It's still fairly new to my family and so I was putting it off for another two years. Though we've been together for five years this year, I just wanted to ensure my Mother won't be doing something unnecessary. You can say she's someone who can't be trusted, I merely agreed to see if I was right, because Yujin wanted me to be at peace with my Mother. If Yujin told me to jump off a building, there's probably a good reason so I'll follow her. Minjoo Eomma pulled me inside another high class jewelry store.

"Look, that's pretty for Yujin don't you think so?" Minjoo Eomma asked me.

"Yeah, it's pretty. But, I don't think I should rush into proposing, y'know? I mean, my own Mother didn't like her at first, I'm not sure if she'd be okay with this." I replied to her.

"Ttal, it's not your Mother who's going to live the rest of her life with Yujin. It's you and it doesn't matter what she thinks of her, because it's you who knows the truth about Yuje. She's the most loving and thoughtful person there was but make no mistakes about her cause she'll definitely fight for what's right. The thing that happened initially was a response from her, what she thought was right to do at the time, because your Mother spoke harshly and I'm sure though she didn't understand what your Mother have said, she must've picked up on her voice, intonation and other factors that was happening at the moment she cuts into the conversation. One of them was your voice and intonation as well. She must've seen you agitated by your Mother so she butted in with her honest thoughts about you. How beautiful you are and how she views and values your worth as a human being." She replied to me, smiled and paused.

Sensing there's more to it, I listened to her.

"So, pick out a pretty ring for her and get all this over and done. You talk nonstop about the things you wanted for your special day as if it's near, if she's not going to propose why not do it? You're a strong and independent woman that can and will do whatever she thought was the right thing to do. You've already debuted thrice, made the charts and even topped the charts beating your own team mates who debuted on a different subunit for best in every category, your team already broke records the original team have set, you've made a name for yourself and your team, I don't think there's anything more you would like to achieve, the next chapter for you is to go and get married, start your life over like a reset of life goals you have. Think of it like a new chapter." She replied to me.

"Eomma, I guess you're right. But there's still one couple who has not yet proposed, I think you should work on Hii-chan Unnie first before me." I replied to her.

Giggling at her.

"Ducky Unnie is already on it. She's going to pop the question to Hii-chan soon." She replied sternly.

"How soon is it going to be?" I asked her.

"Next year for her comeback, she already purchased the ring and was just writing and recording her song for the proposal. Which she'll release when she's ready. She's flying out to Japan to 'Shoot the music video' but in reality she's going to ask Hii-chan's family first before finally asking her." She replied to me.