First the Ring

Yujin's POV:

Like what I have previously planned, I would be the one to create a ring for Wonyoung. The engagement ring that I would be proud to give her. I already know the design of the ring that I wanted to make for her. It's going to be an infinity ring, but the platinum band and the pavé of diamonds are intertwined. The accent will make the center stone shine even more so. I already picked a four carat centerstone dotted with 1 carat and .5 carat diamonds that will make it even more special. I spent a million won for the design and band itself and another 2.5 million won for the stones and the center stone being 1.5 million won. The jeweler was nice to monitor my progress and I brought along Kwangbae Hyung who was watching me make the ring. She was filming me together with Ori Unnie. These two loved to take photos and the other loved to shoot videos. Ori Unnie loves to shoot videos as her way of coping through stress since the Dorm Parents died, she took Videos and also took classes on how to edit them. Ori Unnie had all the footages we had as a team from trainee years to the current times. She just loves to shoot us, even on our downtimes, she shoots us. They were the touch of unserious in my daily life. Minjoo Unnie, Wonyoung and Hii-chan Unnie were shopping the mall nearby and us three went to the jeweler to start making the engagement ring. Kwangbae Hyung just got back from her honeymoon with Minjoo Unnie, they had fun basing on the smile Kwangbae Hyung gave us. The two loved to site see, trust that whenever IZ*ONME traveled they are the only two people who knows what they wanted to see, usually a main tourist attraction and then after they go with the flow, wherever their feet would take them, they go. The Philippines it was the same, they go on their own when the rest of us are content just sitting and chilling inside the hotel room or the room that was assigned to us whenever we stayed with Haneul Harabeoji's Family. They love to travel and go to Historical Sites, often they would wander in and out of a tourist spot and explore. A day full of eating and site seeing, these two knew how to have fun. Often bringing home rolls of film to develop and keep. You can say both were sentimental Unnies who valued the memories they created. Like Ori Unnie who loves to capture us in motion.

"Yujin! Do you want me to create a video for your wedding announcement? I got lots of cute footage of you and our Wony." Ori Unnie asked me.

"Sure, Yena Unnie. I'd love to." I replied to her.

Knowing full well that Yena Unnie would be upset if I didn't allow her to do the video.

"I trust your creativity Unnie. Just tell us when you are going to shoot additional footage of us." I replied to her smiling.

"Look at this airhead! Yah! I'm always shooting every moment! You'll be surprised at how much footage I have. Don't ever underestimate me." Yena Unnie replied.

"Yah! Ori! Stop pestering the kid, she's having trouble focusing on forging the band!" Kwangbae Hyung admonished her.

Kwangbae Hyung knew that I have trouble focusing when there's overlapping noise such as Yena Unnie's loud voice and the hammering I was doing. I appreciated Kwangbae Hyung for knowing when to be quiet and chill. Yena Unnie I drown her out most of the time by being noisy myself. Yena Unnie is considerate and often shuts her beak when Kwangbae Hyung tells her to be quiet. The two are gaming buddies and together with Kku Eomma they formed the Gamer Alliance of IZ*ONME.

"Mianhe." Yena Unnie told me.

"It's okay Unnie." I replied to her.

I was forging the metal which will be twisted to form the interweaving pattern that would form the infinity symbol. It takes time to make a ring but my intricate design made it a little hard to fashion the ring into reality. But for Wonyoung I would do anything to give her the most bespoke engagement ring. Jinsol the jeweler helped me with picking the right metal to use which was platinum, it's a durable metal that was hard to bend or break. I have done a ring once from another Café called Ring University so I came into Jinsol's shop with the knowledge of how to melt a metal and turn it into a ring. So the whole thing was just relaxed, I already spoke to Jinsol beforehand and the design I had was welcomed, she also allowed us to film inside her shop, but I wasn't expecting that these two Hyungs would be filming me, I honestly thought they were just going to film Kwangbae Hyung's progress on her ring making. Ori Unnie sets her camera up, zoomed in on the metal and hammer. She took a seat somewhere monitoring the shot from a distance, she brings out her notebook and proceeds to write on her notebook something. I focused on bending the platinum to the desired wavy design I had in mind. Jinsol guided me as she also helped me bend the metal. | hammered away the wavy form. Next week we would weld the metals together and start polishing the band itself. We had four hours before Wonyoung and her Minjoo Eomma looks for us. Hii-chan Unnie was the coolest, she and Yena Unnie often lets each other be, maximum of five hours before Yena Unnie had to be beside Hii-chan Unnie to carry her bags. That's how both maintained their peace and harmony. They were like an old married couple but the truth is they haven't talked about marriage yet and Hii-chan Unnie seem to not want to talk about it either just yet.