Trip Home

Wonyoung's POV:

I traveled home with Yujin, she's driving my car currently. The Black Chrysler 300 was a gift from both parents. I rarely used it, because I can't fit in many people. It was very important for me to be with my members. We always went out as a group using the van from WISEONE or a van from Harabeoji Chaen. It wasn't family friendly type of car, the windows were heavily tinted and could fit only four people. Korea has strict traffic rules, because Seoul was congested with cars. So, this car won't fit past four members. The van was something we all loved and was comfy traveling in, as a group of twelve, we always traveled together even on down times, we traveled together, trips all over Korea or the Philippines, we also traveled to Oklahoma, where Alex Oehaelmoni was born and raised, we toured in Italy where Oeharabeoji Haneul was born and raised. We've been to different parts of the world. It was nice to be on tour, it was a whole new experience to me, having lived most of my life within Korea and the WM Dorms. We had a good run at two years and when it all stopped, we had to redirect and gather ourselves. Everyone had a word with Harabeoji Chaen, we encouraged her to put up her own Entertainment Company and sign us, even if we had to self-fund production. Even if we had to pay for our needs, we just don't want to separate. It was decided eventually, Chaen Harabeoji and Kku Haelmoni shared the bulk of money needed to put up an Entertainment Company then Minjoo Eomma and Kwangbae Appa together with Eunbi Haelmoni were in charge of Producing and writing our albums.

Everyone of us, reinvested the second year final pay from WM, with the exemption of Chaewon Unnie, because her Mother needed all her money especially after losing her Father. Her Unnie was not of help, she was always unavailable, pre-occupied with her kids. It was frustrating to see. So we as a team were determined to care for her Mother, we always dropped by her house, she since relocated near our dorm at Mapo-gu. Haelmoni Ranhee was the sweetest, she always sent the team fruit baskets and packed lunches for us. She was always beside us as much as we were by her side. We can all collectively say that everyone in the team was close to each other's parents, save for my parents who were only concerned with old Korean Traditions, only associating themselves with people of value and power, like a Family of Senators, Judges and other affluent Korean Families at least in Eomma's eyes, Appa was a different story, he is always considerate and associates himself with nice people, those with good practices in the industry, he does not want to be associated with the corrupt and other affluent families if they are not going to be good for Jang Food Conglomerate. He picks association by what good they have done for their employee's lives. Appa was an honest and good man, he does everything on his own power. If he had it his way, he will never agree to us being married off to a man we don't love. It was different for Eomma, Eomma was always about the Power and Money and Appa was just following along Eomma's wants and needs but he says if we found our soulmate outside of Eomma's arranged dates, he told us to follow that path instead and he will help us get away from Eomma's controlling behavior. Appa was dead set in protecting us three young women. It was only Eomma who wanted us to be married off to a Wealthy Young Man, my Suitors included Watanabe Haruto, hailing from a Japanese Food Conglomerate called Watanabe Food Industry, another one who was named Park Sunghoon of Park Kitchen Electronics, they manufacture Kitchen Gadgets and other state of the art Kitchen Electronics. If I choose to marry anyone of them, I will be able to merge two businesses together as they were both eligible bachelors and were the only child in their families, Eomma stressed on the only child part and that they were my age almost. Save for Sunghoon who was an '02 Liner. Haruto and I were same age friends but he was ahead by four months, which makes him my Oppa. Haruto and I formed a Friendship and he understood that I liked girls like he does, therefore he never pushed his luck and concentrated on growing their business. He took over some of the advertising for his Parents' Company as early as when he turned fifteen, which was seven years ago. All of his ideas were a success, it would be beneficial if I got to marry him and he takes over our Advertising and Media relations. That would put Jang Food Conglomerate on the map. But my heart was set and it chose Yujin, she was my ideal type to date. She made things light for me, she always knew how to make me smile and she always stayed beside me despite me being an independent woman who can do what she wants and what she needs.