Chapter 68 - Paradox Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Due to a certain incident with Ultima and Carrera, we lost a few hundred saints in having them stop. This happened before I or Testarossa could come in and mitigate it, it was a pathetic reason to loss men." Diablo sighed as he continued his report. 

All of the primordials have gotten stronger and more experienced with their new Ultimate skills. The problem was that, there was no enemy to use them on, as even with power, if not used will not show its fullest potential. 

"How many do we have left anyway? Saints I mean, last time I heard about them we had about tens of thousands?" Rimuru replied unbothered by the death of saint class subordinates. 

After the successfulness of the dungeon plan, in just a year it manage to produce tens of thousands of sages, however that was were it ends, even after years of continues invasion no saints appeared. 

Then Diablo had a theory he wanted to try, using a hundred sages, he fought them (Of course he held back) and showed them true fear, and one saint bloomed from the death of the other sages. 

Seeing this, the other primordials copied him and they managed to make a few saints after torturing hundreds of sages. And this continued to this very day, in fact more than half of the saints are transferred to Citadel. 

Another fact is that, the universe of Citadel had a limit of strength when entering, Cherufe, Sprites and other weaker subordinates are no longer allowed in Citadel. The minimum required strength of those allowed in Citadel is Special-A, with majority of them only doing micellanoues stuff in Citadel like Jahil and Lilith's assistants or someone who process information in Citadel's net of universes that is provided by other subordinates. 

Each and everyone you see in Citadel is at minimum a Special-A rank in strength. The species Enkis, Sirens, Archdemons, and thrones are what remains in Citadel aside from the human sages. 

"At the moment, we have an approximate of fifty thousand saints." Diablo stated as he looked at the metal bracelet in his arm, reading the list of saints that was recorded. 

"Then don't report those kind of things to me, just that much gone is a drop of water." Rimuru frowened as he continues his work, thinking of how wasteful that report was. 

"Apologies Rimuru-sama it was not actually what I planned to report, this was just informed to me a moment ago." Diablo bowed, planning on punishing the saint that gave him that information. 

"So? What is the real report?" 

"The person that Agni and Runa saw as they were fighting the serpent thousands of years ago appeared again, they managed to make contact with the person." 

Rimuru's fingers stopped typing, he finally looked at Diablo. "What do they say?"

"They wish to see you, after we informed them that we serve Rimuru-sama." 

"They know my name? Are they trustworthy?"

"Kufufufu Rimuru-sama need not worry, all the primordials are currently keeping watch on them with Agni and Runa in their battle form. They fully wish to see you, I believe that they wish to tell you something." 

Rimuru thought for a second, "Well no harm in going," Then suddenly from the side of Rimuru, a copy of himself started to appear. 

Parallel Existence, throughout the years of staying in the office on work, Velgrynd spread chaos more than Veldora could ever wish of doing. In the end, Velrgynd and Rimuru manage to create a skill that is the best version of body double, which spilts the person that both are the real thing. 

In fact, Rimuru could create six of himself at maximum. And right about now, two Rimuru's existed. One is in paradise island reading and enjoying some time with Velgrynd, and the other is working in the office.