Chapter 52 - Arcana

The two started to glow and feel dizzy, their bodies slightly wobbling trying to remain standing.

Unconsciously, they felt like they had to remain standing. That if they drop down and fall unconscious they'll lose something important.

Thus, they remain standing for the entire evolution process.

Unknown to them, Rimuru and the two primordial were noticing their resolve and were satisfied with their perseverance to remain awake and standing.

After a few minutes, the two are fully evolved to their new races.

They kneeled to Rimuru.

"Rimuru-sama, I have succesfully evolved into the Fire Djinn race." Enki or the now Agni announced with obvious glee in his voice.

Fire Djinn the next evolutionary step for Agni, in terms of ranking he should be in S-rank a rank higher than the Demon Peer.

"Milord," Runa formerly Siren spoke. "I have evolved in a Water djinn Race. I will use this powers to improve myself even more!"

The next evolutionary step of Sirens. Making her another S-rank individual.

Rimuru nodded, he liked the evolution that they went through.

Even if they don't defeat those two spirits, they should be able to harm them in a serious fight.

Which would be enough to fulfill the requirements of the test. Making them fit vessels for the great spirits powers to be pass down too.

"Kufufufu Djinn, a formerly unknown race. I have heard legends about them in Orient, the spirits that are demigods of their pantheon."

"Oh my, a demigod spirit is it?" Testarossa sounded intrigued. Even she didn't know about that race before, and for it to be proclaimed as a demigod. "Fufufu they should be stronger than before then~"

"Kufufufu yes, yes. In fact, I'll have a hard time defeating Agni this time." Diablo stated matter-of-factly.

Doesn't that mean you can still defeat me/him!?

Thought the two djinns as they listen to the two demon peers talk.

They continue to talk until the Two true dragons returned.

"Hey you guys done?" Velgrynd waved looking at them, she sensed the new powers from the two djinns and concluded that everything's done.

"Well, more or less yes." Rimuru shrugged, "Are you sure you won't be teaching Agni anymore? He'll need your support now more than ever after all."

Rimuru meant the statement that Velgrynd said. That she would only train Agni for five hundred years and she'll leave him to himself for the rest.

It would be unfair for Agni, as he would train alone while Runa continues to be trained by Velzard.

Velgrynd thought for a bit, she walked towards Rimuru and got to his ear to whisper.

"I'll do it on one condition..." Velgrynd whispered the deal in exchange for supporting Agni for the rest of his time training.

She stepped backwards after saying all that she wanted. Blushing heavily waiting for Rimuru's response.

"Oh, well." Rimuru grabbed Velgrynd's arm and pulled her in a hug with one arm. Leaned in to whisper this time to her ear.

"I'll make sure that it'll be a very.. Satisfying experience for you."

Rimuru stepped back and laughed as Velgrynd was a blushing mess as she ran towards Velzard.