Chapter 7 - Rouge

"Now, now calm down," Blanc said, trying to calm Argent.

"They were the ones who started it anyway. So, they just suffered the consequences of their action," she added.

"They.. Started it? With who? Noir? Or you guys?" Argent calmed down after finding out that it was the two Primordials' fault anyway.

Blanc smiled. "It was neither Noir-chan nor the three of us. It was Rouge the red primordial."

"Rouge..? The one said to equal Noir, and fighting for the position of king of the underworld with him?" Argent asked. Remembering the others mentioned the name a few times.

"Right, right, that one. The two thought that, if it's the two of them, they could defeat Rouge." Blanc explained. "Well, the results speak for themselves, they were stupid to believe they could defeat Rouge. Even if, there were two of them."

She flashes an evil grin. "I mean, even I could probably defeat those two together if it comes to a real, life or death fight, Fufufu." she mused while drinking her tea.

Argent can't really deny her words. Out of the Primordials after Noir, Blanc is the strongest in his opinion. He has never met Rouge so he can't really add him in the scale.

While Jaune has the highest magicule count  she can't really use it efficiently that's why she and Violet are in equal footing. And the two drag Blanc down as well.

While, Vert and Bleu also fight amongst themselves. They don't fight as often as the three Primordials.

In a way aside from Argent. Vert and Bleu are the most inexperience. That doesn't mean they don't have experience.

They just lack a couple of decades of constant fighting to gain as much experience as the others.

"Well that's enough about them. What do you say we see just how much you've improved over the years." Blanc emptied her cup, and stood up. Argent followed her.

After meeting Blanc and talking and fighting. He went on his way again.

He doesn't need to worry about Bleu and Vert. In a few hundred years they'll be back. Good as new.

He remembered a small conversation he had with Blanc. Complaining to her that it takes a long time to find people who can summon him.

Then why not just accept greater demon calls? From what I could tell, you could take over a summoning on the demon's side.

You can just pretend to be a greater demon so there won't be any problem. Well, not like they could do anything after finding out  fufufu.

"That's right, she has a point. it might lessen the time that I get to stay in the material world. But, it will still allow me to get summon more frequently."

With that as his conclusion, he now hijacks greater demon summoning for the next hundred years.

Argent finally had an idea how the material world works or the situation in there at least.

He couldn't quite understand it before because he only stayed in the capital of Sagri.

Now however, he is summoned mostly outside the capitals of nations. He is summoned in small cities, towns, sometimes even villages.

He is also summoned outside any settlements, especially when fighting magical beast.

From the information he has gathered based on both his experiences and books his read.

Aside from the cities, and towns. The outside is extremely dangerous. magical beast are loitering everywhere.

Villages are never safe. The longest surviving village ever recorded was 15 years before being rundown by magical beasts.