Chapter 53 - Scorch's Burning Passion

A/N: Lemon chapter, you know the drill. Don't read if you don't want lemon.

It has been years since Rimuru and the others discussed making a new group called Arcana. 

Rimuru is currently in his office finishing up work for the day. Unsurprisingly Velgrynd was in there with him, reading her book on the couch. 

Rimuru finally finished and walked towards the couch where Velgrynd was lying down. 

She noticed Rimuru and sat up, to let him sit beside her. Once Rimuru sat down, she laid down again. This time her head was on Rimuru's lap, as he caressed her head. 

They stayed in that state for a few minutes, enjoying the moment that the two created for themselves. Especially now that they are in a relationship, they have been flirting like this from time to time. 

"This feels nice," Velgrynd commented as she continued to read her book humming as she did. 

Rimuru smiles and continues to play with Velgrynd's hair, moving them so he can see Velgrynd's face fully. He occasionally stroke her cheeks and playfully poke them, to which Velgrynd giggles in response. 

"What are you reading there?" Rimuru asked curiously, he never really wanted to pry on her taste of books before. As long as she likes it, there is no need to ask any further. He leaned and looked at the title. "Let's see, Fifty-" 

"AHH!!!!" Velgrynd jumped from her position and standing up she burned the book, not leaving even the ashes. "I-its just some literature.." 

"Ah, I see." Rimuru looked at her, surprised by her reaction. He couldn't help but laugh at her sudden impulse and actually burning the book.

Velgrynd turned a shade of red, she new how embarrassing she acted. Not only that, how suspicious her reaction to him just reading the title of the book. 

She sat back down quietly on the couch, leaned on Rimuru's shoulder. And then silently, she punched Rimuru in the stomach. 

Surprised. Rimuru caught her fist. His face showed a grin that he expected that a mile away. Which only embarrassed Velgrynd even more that she got redder and leaned some more on Rimuru that she slide off and returned to lying on his lap.

"Now, now. You don't have to sulk like that." Rimuru leaned his face and had his right hand  to her cheek. He planted a quick kiss to her lips, which caught her by surprise that it took her a minute to fully register.

"Better?" Rimuru asked as he removed his lips to hers.

"A bit," She turned to his stomach and hid her face. hugging his body to make sure he would not see her blushing face. 

"Hey now, if you get like this with a kiss. What would happen when I finally keep my promise of making you feel good?" Rimuru voiced in a seductive whisper as he leaned to her ear.

She jolted to both his words and his breath, imagining the scenario that Rimuru planted into her brain. 

She removed her face from his stomach, she sat down normally and patted her cheeks to calm down. She then moved and sat on Rimuru's knees, with her legs on either side. She was facing Rimuru, holding his shoulder for balance.

Rimuru for his part, kept his arms to her waist. Waiting for what Velgrynd would do in the situation that they are in. 

"I-I'll be fine," She stuttered as she leaned in for a kiss. The inexperienced kisses that Velgrynd gave Rimuru was quite cute for Rimuru. He let her take the lead for now. 

She unconsciously lowered her arms to his chest, caressing it as she closed her eyes enjoying their sweet kiss. 

Rimuru taking this as a sign, began to lower his right hand to Velgrynd's ass. Massaging the true dragon's behind and filling the palm of Rimuru.