Yn: I know hyung, you are worried because of what happened in the past, but believe me hyung he is different. He truly loves me, and I've already said this that I won't go to him until you agree...

Minho: hmm because of you forcing, I'm ready to give a chance to him...

Yn smiled...

Yn: what about you???

Minho: what about me??

Yn: you don't have any girlfriend?? You are going to enter in your 30's soon, if you didn't find anyone now, no one will marry a old man!!

Minho: you are calling me old huh??

Yn: no who said that??

Minho: i know your tricks, hmm i have someone in my heart...

Yn: woww woww finally my hyung is in love huh!!

Minho: hmm she is my secretary in America..

Yn: that's why you don't come often here and I got know now, that why you wanted to go fastt huh!!

He chuckled...

Minho: don't use your brain this much, yes I like her and she too likes me, we are dating from the last 2 months. She have told me talk with my dad regarding our marriage...

Yn: good thing, let's go to dad together you talk about your marriage, I'll talk about my engagement!!

Minho: very clever...

Yn giggled...

Yn: let's sleep I'm tired...

Minho: yes yes!!

Yn: last question..

Minho: hmm..

Yn: her name??

Minho: vish...

Time skips after the art exhibition, in a painting competition yn won the first prize, kuru second and aria lost it badly...

It was Sunday,

Yn and jk were planning to do something...

Jk: are you sure I should propose to her today??

Yn: yes yes , don't be nervous I've called her to be here...

Jk: whatt??

Yn: yes...

Jk: at what time??

Yn: it's 11: 25 i told her to come at 11:00 she is still not here??

Minho: you guys are stupid..

They looked back and saw Minho standing in front of kuru, while she was controlling herself from blushing as jimin and taehyung were continuously teasing her because they heard what they were discussing...

Jk: you heard everything??

Minho: of course we did! Hm so now you all are grown up huh!! Good good, but jk your proposal is ruined...

Yn: no it's not, you idiot bunny at least propose her now ...

Jk: ah yeah...

He took a deep breath...

Jk: i love you, i want to be with you for the rest of my love, since childhood I've imagined to grow old with you. I will protect you from everything i promise, will you be my partner??

Minho: hmm nice!!

She nodded shyly...

Jimin: wowwwwwwww...

Tae: bro partyyyyy--

Jk: yes yessss...

He started jumping and hugs yn tightly...

Jk: you are the best sister in the world...

Yn giggled...

??: you are the worst sister...

He slapped her cheeks...

Girl: what are you doing??

??: it's all because of you, we lost our precious gem...

Girl: she deserved ths-

She received a tight slap on her face, she looked up and saw her elder brother glaring at her...

??: you are not part of our family, in childhood we thought you were a child it will get well when you will grow up. But, you have did something more than we expected, you hided such a big thing from us. Get lost from here, I'm freezing your account and cards, let's see how you gonna survive without us!!

Girl: you can't do that for that bitch...

??: she is my sister you damn ittt, guards throw her out!!!

Guards followed his command and throw her out...

??: argh!! I never thought she would hide things like this from us, it's time to take action against it and bring our princess back. Mark ‼️

He bowed at him...

Mark: yes sir...

??: find everything, i don't want any type of mistake this time...

Mark: don't worry sir , we will find everything...

He nodded and looked at a photo frame, in which he was holding a new born baby. He slowly rubs his fingers, on that frame....

??: sorry for the past, but now I'll surely settle everything i promise you...

He then left from there...

Time skips the next day,

Monday,

Time: 8:45 am ..

Yn was worried sick, it was an important day for her...

Yn: don't worry nothing will happen...

She took a deep breath..

??: yn..

Yn: aaaaaaaaaaaahhh..

_________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon, take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1200..