Part 3/Chapter 3

When I awoke, I found myself lying in my bed. I slowly opened my eyes. The light that was coming from my window blinded me. I shut my eyes close again. When I (slowly) opened them again, I looked away from the window, making sure not to make it hard to see.

I tried my best to sit up, but as soon as I did, a sudden rush went to my head, and I couldn't see anything. Thinking I had gotten up too fast, I lied back down, regaining my vision.

"I-Is she awake...?" I heard a girl's voice ask.

I turned to find the source. There was a girl with orange, short hair, with- wait. No. I know who that is. It's... It's Tomoka, right?

"T-Tomoka...?" I slowly asked, my words barely leaving my lips.

"Yes... But, not just me... Mirai, too. Hikari was here, as well, but she wanted to go get you some water for when you wake up, so..." she trailed off.

"R-Right..." my head began to pound. "What happened...?"

"Well... I was coming up to ask you something, about practicing with Ishibuko and I, but when I tried your door, it was unlocked. I mean, of course, I knocked first, but you didn't answer, so... I kinda walked in... And I found you passed out on your floor by your window." she explained, motioning towards said window.

"That's... That's right." said another girl. She was sitting next to Tomoka. I recognized her to be Mirai.

"How long... How long was I like this...?" I asked.

"Maybe about ten to twenty minutes...?" Mirai supposed.

"Wait... That's not good... I need to work on that music..." I said.

"Music? Are you talking about for our band?" Tomoka guessed. "No, not that... Oh, but wait... Maybe I should wait 'till Hikari comes back... That way we can talk about sleepover plans..." I said to myself.

"Huh? Are... Are you and Hikari perhaps having a sleepover...?" Mirai asked.

"No... It's for Hikari and Yukiya, not Hikari and me." I told them.

"S-Sachi... Are you feeling okay...?" Tomoka asked. "You... You do remembered what happened, right...?"

"Hm? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Last night... Yukiya, they... Well, you know..." she trailed off.

"No, I don't know. I just know that them and Yukiya had to cancel their sleepover. I can't remember why, though, but I was going to see if I could help reschedule one for them tonight." Mt face scrunched up in confusion.

"Oh... Oh, Sachi, no..." Tomoka sniffed. Tears filled her eyes and she stood up.

"Wait, what's wrong? Did something happen? Did I say something...?" I asked, worried.

"I-I... I can't... I can't do this. I'm sorry...!" Tomoka suddenly shouted, and she ran for the door. When she opened it, though. Hikari ended up being on the other side. The both of them apologized, and Tomoka ran past Hikari. Hikari looked in the direction she ran in, an expression of concern on her face.

"What w-was that a-all about...?" Hikari asked.

I opened my mouth to explain. "I... I'm not sure. All I said-"

"Hey, Hikari...?" Mirai said, interupting me. I looked at her, but she didn't notice. "Do you mind if Sachi and I have a little chat...? Alone, I mean...?"

"Oh... Um..." Hikari looked down at her feet. "I-I... U-Uh... I-If you want, I-I suppose... C-Can I come b-back later, though...?" she asked timidly.

"Of course. Just give us a small minute, okay...?" Mirai said.