Part 3: An Attempt To Escape Humiliation And Factories of Steel/Chapter 1

I looked down at the paper in my hands. It had lots of marks on it made with my pencil, not to mention, it was rather busy. But, for the moment, I decided to put it down and stretch.

Okay... Now that that's done... I yawned. I need to make my way there. I grabbed my e-Handbook and checked the time. 2:45 A.M. We had gotten back from the trial about an hour and fifteen minutes ago, so around 1:30 A.M. That means I should easily have around one hour for each sketch, and it shouldn't take too long to add color to them, maybe about twenty-thirty minutes each, which also means that afterwards, I'll have fifteen minutes to add shading and highlighting to each one... So it should be finished at... 9:45 A.M... No, that's not early enough. It has to be done before everyone's awake. I won't be able to rush the sketches... so I'll have to limit it to twenty minutes tops for adding color... So that's about 9:05...

"That's still not enough!" I shouted. Okay... Maybe we can limit it somehow... Just rush everything. Everything can be rushed and still look good. We just have to be quick. So that means I have to leave right now if I want to have any time.

I then turned around and rushed to my door. I opened and closed it behind me and sped down the stair as fast as I could. I left the hotel and made my way to the supermarket. Inside, I hurriedly made my ways through the aisle's, looking for art and office supplies. Once I saw the things I needed, I grabbed them and made my way to the next aisle. In the office aisle, I grabbed some cork board, wall tack, and pins.

Once I had gotten everything, I rushed out of the store, almost dropping the things I had gotten. Luckily for me, the hotel door was an automatic one, so I didn't have to worry about getting inside. I rushed up the stairs and entered Mirai's room, the one I was still staying in. Closing and locking the door behind me, I laid the supplies down on the bed. I sighed.

Okay... Now you need to get your pencil and start working. So I grabbed a mechanical pencil from one of the new packs, as well as grabbed

a new piece of paper for each drawing. I set one on the desk and pulled out the chair. I slowly sat down and exhaled. Time to get to work.

* * *

By the time I was finished with it all, it was around 7:45 A.M. How I was able to finish in time, I will never know. But I decided not to take it for granted and take the extra time I had to set the other things up. I grabbed cork board, wall tack, pins, and the art and hurriedly made my way down to the hotel lounge.

When I got there, I went to the back wall, opposite of the entrance. I found a decent place in the middle of the wall. I applied the sticky tack to the cork board, hoping it would stay. Being careful not to make it crooked, I carefully set four squares of cork board to made another bigger square that was about half the size of a door. Opening the pin container, I grabbed a blue one and hung the first one up. I then grabbed another blue and put the second one up, and the third one ended up being hung up by a blue one as well. The very last one was hung up by a red one.

I carefully closed the pin container, not wanting to accidentally spill or poke myself. I took a small step back and admired my work.

The first one was I picture of Shikumo, working on mannequins with wogs on them, hair spray and scissors floating around him.

The second one was Aoi, with her hands on her hips and nurse supplies around her.

The third one was Yukiya, who was curled up in a ball and had ice skates around them.

And last but not least, the fourth one was Amy, who had her right elbow resting on her left hand, holding their chin with their right hand, as if studying something.