Part 2/Chapter 17

"Really? We're back to this again?" Allie sighed. "That couldn't have worked. There's no point in accomplices. Besides, we were together the whole time, so one of us were bound to find out if the other were planning something." she rolled her eyes.

"Who's to say you didn't know about the accomplice rule until just now?" Aiko asked.

"It says it in the rules. "Only the person who actually kills another is able to leave, so accomplices are useless!" I don't think we would have forgotten that detail." Allie retorted.

"Don't you still think it's important to note, though?" I asked.

"No, it's utterly stupid...!" Allie shouted.

"Then let me ask you this," Izumi started, "Did you see anyone besides each other or Sachi when you were out?"

"No, we didn't." Allie said. "Which means that it's obviously Sachi."

"Hold on." I said. "Yukiya was murdered in the hot springs, and then brought to the shed and was set up as a suicide. Do you think I could have done all that while I was walking away from you guys?"

"It depends on how fast you are." Allie said.

"Even so, it still couldn't have me." I said. "Think about it. You came and got me at 11:20, right, Allie?"

"Yes, I did. But that doesn't prove anything." Allie answered.

"No, that's wrong!" I shouted. "If you look at the Monokuma File, it notes that Yukiya's time of death was 11:25 P.M.! I couldn't have done that! At that time, we would have been getting on your motorcycle...!"

"Wait... Repeat that again, Sachi." Mars said.

"... Um... Yukiya's death was at 11:25 P.M....?" I asked, confused.

"No, not that. The thing after that." Mars corrected.

"At that time, we would have been getting on your motorcycle?" I then gasped. "Wait. Then... That would mean..."

"Amy was on their own at the time." Mars finished.

"Woah! So the author did it?!" Ishibuko shouted.

"It would appear to be so." Izumi noted.

"Hold on, is that really the only proof you have? And you really intent to frame Amy as the killer with just that?" Allie's face twisted into a horrid expression. "Ha! You make me laugh! Don't act like such a damn dumbass and think! You'll need more than that to frame them as the killer!"

"... Fine. Let's go over the evidence." I said. "Starting with the hygiene products in the shower."

"Fine. This should be good." Allie said, arms crossed.

"Think. Allie got me at around 11:20 A.M., and Yukiya was killed at 11:25 P.M. Meaning that Amy would've had the perfect time gap. But since Yukiya was killed at a different place than the shed, it would have taken a while to get her body there. And since Allie and I had ridden her motorcycle there, Amy wouldn't have had the time. So isn't it safe to say that Amy could have killed Yukiya at the hot springs and left their body there? And after that, they would just have to make their way to the thrift store, which, incidentally, is right next to the hot springs, making it an easy trip." I explained.

"Are you kidding me? You didn't even mention the shower!" Allie shouted.

"I am now." I told her. "Since Amy had to hurry to get back to the thrift store, she would have to be quick on where to put Yukiya's body. But the thought that someone might end up entering the hot springs could ruin Amy's whole plan. So they would have to hide Yukiya. So, being quick, they hurriedly dragged Yukiya to the changing room and shoved her inside one of the showers and closed the curtain, concealing them from view. That's when they would have hurried back to the thrift store, where they met Allie and I."