Chapter 18

This is a short smutty chapter for you thirsty Wattpad readers 🫶🏻......

Ashtray had always been fascinated by Athena's beauty and intelligence, but it wasn't until they found themselves alone in Athena's apartment that Ashtray's desires for her turned into something more carnal. Ashtray couldn't help but notice how Athena's curves were accentuated by her tight-fitting dress, and he couldn't resist running his hands over her body as they kissed passionately on her couch.

Athena moaned into Ashtray's mouth as he lifted her up onto her coffee table, spreading her legs wide open for him to see her glistening wetness below. Ashtray leaned down between Athena's thighs, his tongue darting out to lick her clit in long, slow strokes that made Athena's body writhe beneath him.

Athena's hands clutched at Ashtray's hair as she cried out in pleasure, her body arching up to meet his every touch. Ashtray's fingers slipped inside her, pumping in and out of her tight pussy as she moaned and bucked against him.

Ashtray's eyes roamed over Athena's body, taking in every inch of her beauty as he continued to pleasure her. He noticed a small ashtray sitting on the table beside them, and a wicked grin spread across his face.

Ashtray lifted himself up, pulling Athena's legs apart even further as he positioned himself above her. Athena's eyes widened in surprise as Ashtray lowered himself down onto the ashtray, his hard cock sliding effortlessly into her waiting pussy.

Athena gasped as Ashtray began to thrust into her, the rough texture of the ashtray rubbing against her sensitive flesh as he moved. Ashtray's hands gripped tightly onto the edges of the ashtray as he pounded into Athena, his eyes locked onto hers as he watched her pleasure build.

Athena's body shook with pleasure as Ashtray continued to fuck her on the ashtray, the rough texture of the tray sending shivers down her spine with each thrust of his cock into her tight core. Ashtray's hands gripped tightly onto Athena's hips as he pulled her closer to him, his body shaking with the intensity of his desire for her as he continued to fuck her on the rough surface of the ashtray until they both reached a shattering climax together, their bodies entwined in a wild and passionate embrace that left them both breathless and satisfied beyond measure in the aftermath of their intense and unforgettable encounter on the ashtray in Athena's apartment that night...