•real love• actual smut

ASHTRAY IS NOT JAVON SO DON'T EVEN DARE COMMENT HATE YOU BASTARD.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
(I'm not good at smut so don't get your hopes up)

I slowly woke up from having the best nap ever.

As I rubbed my eyes I saw that Ash was hard and I heard him moan my name so I decided to have a little fun with this. I quickly got up and sat on his hard, I gave him a kiss which woke him up, of course he kissed me back. Ash sat up a bit with me still on him, he grabbed my hips making me grind on him. Ash getting harder and me getting hornier.

Ash put me on the bed. him towering over me, his chains dangling from his chest.
Ash moved his lips slowly against mine. He brushed his tounge over my bottom lip demanding me to let him in, I denied so he dragged his hand up my thigh making me gasp and my mouth opened, allowing him in.

He pulled away picking me up sitting down while I was straddling his waist. He moved his hands to my ass pressing me down on his member making my eyes widen. Ash flipped us over so I was laying down with him on top again, he moved down my jaw to my neck connecting his teeth with my skin. I gripped his hair in between my fingers biting down on my lip very hard. He looked at me with his eyes as if asking for permission (guys that ask for consent>>) I nodded so he pulled my shirtover my head tossing it on the floor.

He smiled unclipping my bra tossing that on the floor as well. Ash slowly beant down sucking and biting at my cleavage. I let out a moan pulling his face up to my lips craving his lips. I bit his lip, pulling it back with my teeth. I pushed him foward a little so I could take his shirt off.

I smiled at him up to my lips again. I felt his hard agaisnt me. He brushed his hands over my tits and put his right hand on my waist causing me to buck my hips up to meet his. I felt him pull back slowly taking off his sweats then my shorts. Ash's lips came up to my ear, "are you ready" he whispered in my left ear.

I bit my top lip and nodded. Ash gently pulled my underwear down amd set them on the floor taking his boxers off after. He bit his lips before bringing them back down to my chest.

"I love amd respect you ma so just say stop if you get uncomfortable or anything starts to hurt" Ash looked up and starred into my eyes. (We need LOTS MORE men like this) I smiled and nodded giving him the 'okay' look.

"Alright ma, you sure you're ready?" He asked while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I nodded again. Ash got ready and he kissed my hand. He then quickly inserted his wang wang train. "I'm going to start easy, just tap me twice to pick up speed" He said leaning down to kiss me, then he went from my lips to my neck. Ash makes me feel safe and he gives me joy I'm so glad I met him. I tapped him twice and a few seconds after I tapped him twice again. I rolled my eyes backwards and arched my back a little. Ash kept kissing me, he was now kissing, my cleavage.

I let out a moan as we both did cum. We both layed on the bed catching our breaths, he then got up and put a pair of boxers on and handed me my robe. Ash left the room but when he walked back in he had a bottle of ice tea and some Asprin incase we get a headache.

I cuddled up to Ash closing my eyes and trying to fall asleep. "Goodnight babe" I snuggled my face into his chest "goodnight ma" he said kissing the top of my head.......

I know it's bad but I've never really written smut before.

Obviously I'm gonna make them ask for consent because that's really important and something everyone should do before doing anything that could be a little sexual or if you're invading someomes personal space