Chapter 65

You had to take a break from everyone

You had to take a break from everyone. You just needed a moment to yourself. You opted for one of the bathrooms to the far right of the building, barely anyone went there.

It was the perfect place for you to cool off and put some cold water on your eyes to reduce the swelling.

And of course you brought your phone with you. It made you feel a sense of comfort that you had some sort of source of connection out of here.

You didn't want the others seeing you like this, it was better to just take a recess and regroup with them when you didn't feel like running away.

You were leaning against the counter as you sighed solemnly.

You pulled out your phone and looked through it apathetically.

Without taking more time to think about it, you just powered off your phone and shoved it back in your pocket.

This retreat is all about spending time with friends, I promised myself I would make that my priority for now. You reminded yourself over and over again.

And with that thought in mind, you looked into the sink mirror and smiled mockingly at yourself. Taking a moment to observe the state of your eyes, you decided that you've spent enough time couped up in that bathroom.

"Whatever.." you shrugged to no one and walked out with jubilation and a soft smile, like nothing at all happened.

People were going to sleep at this time, so there weren't many lights on, and certainly not many who were awake.

It was strange to walk down these halls while they're so desolate, when normally you'd hear chatter one way or another.

But maybe it was a good thing it was so quiet that night. If it hadn't been, then you might've not heard the sharp scream for help that echoed through the walls.

It sends chills up your spine, causing you to immediately be on guard and move cautiously towards the source.

"Someone help..."

You came to a door that was wide open to a dark room, there you saw the half naked instructor Zeus standing over Mira as she had blood running out of her nose. And behind him lay the other instructor who was even more bloody and broken.

"What the fuck is happening here?" You said alarmed.

Zeus turned around to fully look at you, a devious expression laid on his face.

"Are you alone?" He asked suddenly.

You didn't respond and just closed the door behind you and fully stepped in the room.

"Hey, I asked you a question." He came towards you slowly and condescendingly.

"I asked one first." You glared at him with gritted teeth. You didn't want to believe what was happening, but you couldn't possibly think of any plausible excuse for what you had come upon.