Extra ³

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot

Disclaimer: This is a side story that has no effect on the main plot. feel free to skip this chapter.

Warning: Lesbian Smut.

Includes: Make-out, Fingering, Affirmation.

Synopsis: You make up your promise with Mira.

------------------

You were waiting on your couch for Mira.

She was late, but you weren't going to hold it against her. You smiled while scrolling through your phone. She was texting you every other minute to make sure you knew she would be there.

Mira had been reminding you for weeks about the promise you made to let her have a sleepover with you.

'Because that's what friends do!'

She felt like this would bring you two closer and become a fun memory because this is what every girl did with her friends.

You got up and took one last walk around your apartment. You wanted to be sure that everything was perfect, that it was clean.

Mira assumed that you had always had friends and that you must've done this millions of times, so she wanted to be sure that she didn't embarrass herself in front of you. Whenever she looked at you, it was always through rose tinted glasses.

She always held you with such high regard, and you wanted to return that.

You prepared a movie with some snacks. Popcorn, and much other junk food like candy and chips. Not to mention soda, too.

In your eyes, she deserved this much and more. So when you heard a knock on your door, you were estatic.

You walked to the door and let her in. She was wearing a pink jacket with a white T-shirt and shorts with her hair tied up in a bun. She had a small bag, which you offered to grab from her as she took her sandals off at the door.

"[Y/n]!"

She smiled and jumped to hug you, which made the two of you almost fall.

"Mira, you should've let me come get you."

You laughed as she just held on to you tighter. You saw her face go a soft shade of pink.

"It wasn't much trouble to get here myself..."

She let you take her bag, and you placed it on the kitchen counter. It was light, so it probably only had something like a hairbrush and a change of clothes.