38. I'm losing her.

Start from the beginning

" What are you really talking about?  Hey, she's lying. Chris doesn't believe her."
I said that nervously and fearfully. She wasn't helping me protect her. What the hell was she thinking?

"The love birds are trying to convince me that they don't care about each other, well let's see"
Chris said that and took out his gun and then prepared it and pointed it at me, then he said:
"Mon what do you think, do you have something to say?"

"do it and clean the world of her dirt while the police are in way so they can imprison you on a new charge."
Mon said it calmly, but I could see that she was worried about me. Her body was tense, but she was good at hiding her feelings.
Damn, what did she say? I shook my head to get out of my pink dream and looked to Chris, who was looking at Mon with wide eyes in shock and clenching his teeth angrily,

You called the police to come even though I warned you?"
Chris said that and then pointed his gun at Mon and swore that my legs were not able to carry me at that moment.

"She is lying to confuse you"
I said that to try to get his attention, but he was getting angry.

"I asked you, did you really call the police?"
Chris said that loudly, gritting his teeth angrily as he looked at Mon, who was acting as if she didn't care.

" Let me think, when you called I was eating my lunch, then I took a nap, took a bath, called my friend for, prepared my hot chocolate"

"Do you want me to blow your fucking head?
Do you think I'm kidding here?"
Chris shouted, getting angrier and angrier,

"Mon, stop that, for god sake stop lying...Chris, she's crazy. She's been saying anything since her father died. The girl needs help, don't mind whatever she say"
I said that while looking at her to make her understand that she had to stop, but she didn't care. 

"okay...now I understand.... you are both trying to waste time while protecting each other, but do you know what, let me think....if I kill Mon, I will hurt Sam, but no one will know about that because in the end, who knows a reckless orphan girl... but if I kill Sam, I will take revenge on her family, who insulted and abandoned my family In the worst time, I will also take revenge on you, Mon....I know that all this bullisht you are doing is to protect her.... so I have made my decision."
Chris said that and then pointed his gun at me, and that made me breathe a sigh of relief. In the end, I was ready to die for Mon. I looked at her, praying that she would not doing something reckless. It was clear that she was nervous and that there was something on her mind.

"If you want to do that, you have to hurry because the police will be here at any moment....By the way, can I come next to you and enjoy the view while you do that?... I mean, I didn't see anyone being killed so thiscwill be a new experience for me"
Moon said that while stepping towards Chris stupidly and damn she was making my blood boil, she was trying to kill herself or what?!

" stay where you are you bitch, don't try to play smart with me, when the police come you will be my get out card"
Chris said that and looked at her with smirk and then turned his gaze back to me

"“Do you have a final word, Sam Moore?”
Chris said with a malicious smile.

last world my ass, she’s miserable. You’re betting on a losing horse. You won’t get the buzz you want from killing her.”
Mon said that and stepped towards him with indifference and stupidity.

"I said SHUT UP BITCH.”
Chris pointed the gun at her.

" wait... ignore her and let her live, do not harm her, and I will guarantee that you will leave the country so that you can continue your life wherever you want."
I said that nervously, trying to attract his attention again.