Days

Days seemed to pass with nothing big happening.

Edward Cullen was missing from school for all of those days, the Cullen siblings were happily watching their sister fall in love with her mate.

The two had taken to their own table right beside the Cullen table, much to the shock of everyone else, the two spent all of lunch talking to each other about anything and everything that crossed their minds.

Rosalie loved it especially when he talked about Teddy and what the boy did that day.

It made her lunch periods so much more fun than they used to be.

Of course she didn't enjoy all the whispered talking about whether she had taken a romantic interest in Isaac or not.

I mean, of course she had, but they didn't need to know that.

Rosalie was just happy that the boy had his morning class with her as well, and whilst it was the only class they shared, she was happy that he seemed to be very smart and could pass the class without paying any type of attention to the teacher.

She could hear Isaac talk for hours.

One day, Edward came back to school and then he started talking to Bella Swan.

Now Rosalie had no problem with the girl specifically, but she did have a problem when the girl is about to be crushed by a van and her idiot coven mate risks all of their exposure to save his blood singer, revealing to her that something is not normal about them.

I mean, the idiot stopped a van with his hand.

This is not good.

He literally just ruined her good mood.

She drove to the hospital and decided to say her own two sense about what he just did.

...

The next day Isaac didn't come to school.

Rosalie was completely worried for her mate and decided she'd go check on him, so she ditched school and immediately went to the boy's house.

It was beautiful, Rosalie liked it almost as much as she liked her own house.

It was a mix of wood, stone, and glass and it brought in light almost as well as her own house did.

Plus it was surrounded by the forest and was private.

Rosalie knocked on the door and she heard a voice inside "hold on, I'm coming." She smiled at hearing her mate's voice.

So he was okay, he didn't sound sick or anything.

That was good.

Isaac opened the door completely shirtless and with a sleeping baby on his chest that was only wearing a diaper.

Rosalie was surprised to see that Teddy's usual bracelet wasn't on his wrist as the boy seemed to be in dream land.

"Hey Rosalie, come on in." Isaac said opening the door wider for the vampire.

Rosalie smiled as she entered.

Nearly gasping at the decor.

It was so beautiful, made of some type of leather that Rosalie has never seen, but looked to be of reptile decent, maybe snake?

It was a dark green and could be mistaken for black if her enhanced sight hadn't picked up the green tint to the couch.

The house was beautifully decorated of a mix of modern and traditional.

It was honestly perfect in Rosalie's eyes.

"You can have a seat. I'll just be right back." Isaac said as he walked into the kitchen and grabbed himself a butterbeer.

Once he got the drink he came back into the lounge room and sat on the couch next to Rosalie.

"So, why aren't you at school today?" Rosalie asked gently as her mate took a sip of some sort of golden drink that she'd never seen before.

"Well, I just needed a relaxed day with Teddy, to make up for all the time he spends in the day care. I really don't like putting him there, you know. But I have no one to watch him otherwise. He's always cranky when I pick him up, the only time he's not is when your mom is there, but she only goes once a week." Isaac tried to explain the predicament.

Rosalie nodded, before she lit up with an idea.

If Teddy liked her mother for all intense and purposes, then maybe she could get Esme to watch him.

That would also help bring Teddy and Isaac closer to her coven.

Something which her inner beast liked as it purred in agreement.

"Well, maybe my mother could watch him whilst we're at school. She really enjoys spending time with him and she's always wanted to raise a baby. Sadly, she can't have kids and that's why my parents started adopting. They adopted Edward first, and then I came along and Emmett not so long after, of course the final people to join us was Alice and my twin Jasper who was originally in a military boarding school and didn't join when I did." Rosalie said, explaining about her family without really explaining too much.

"That's nice. My parents were heroes, they joined in on the war effort back in the 80's, my mom died when I was still a baby, and my dad died almost 3 years ago." Isaac explained.

Rosalie winced, she didn't actually know about her families health, she had stopped following their lives when they'd moved out of New York.

It was then that Teddy started to wake up.

The boy yawned and his face scrunched up adorably as his blue-grey eyes opened up.

Slowly blinking at the new addition to the house.

"His buddy, how was your nap?" Isaac asked his son.

Teddy smiled his gummy smile that almost made Rosalie melt with the sheer cuteness this baby was radiating.

That was when the boy saw Rosalie.

He tilted his head a bit taking in her features.

He lifted his arms towards her and Isaac smiled when he saw his soulmate practically melt as she scooped the boy up into her arms.

She sat Teddy on her lap and watched in amusement as the little boy stared at her.

Suddenly his features went from an almost replica of Isaac's to exactly like hers.

Ske blinked as his dirty blond hair became a bright blond to match her own hair, and his blue-grey eyes went completely a mix of golden amber and butterscotch to match her own.

"What?" Rosalie said in shock.

Isaac, who had gotten up to use the bathroom came back into the room to see a confused Rosalie, and a giggling Teddy who had matched her features with a smile.

"Oh, I knew I was forgetting something." Isaac said as he picked up the boy's bracelet.

Teddy turned at his father's voice and immediately shifted his features back as Isaac clipped on the bracelet.

"Sorry about that Rosalie." Isaac said sheepishly, his hair turning pink indicating his sheepish emotion and his eyes turning a soft lilac to match it.

"What?" Rosalie whispered in awe as her mate did the same thing his son did.

"Dang it, I thought for sure I had that under control." Isaac muttered as his features went back to normal.

Rosalie watched the process in awe.

"What just happened?" Rosalie asked her mate.

"Sorry about that. I keep forgetting that I can't rush the process of control when it comes to my family magic." Isaac said.

Rosalie grew even more confused.

Magic?