Background Info

Here are things you need to know before reading my story

#1: Everything is moved up a few years in the timeline to match that of Twilights.

Here is this timeline

1966-1967: The Marauders/Lily and her group of friends are born.

1978-1985: the Marauders era goes to Hogwarts and finishes school.

1987: Hermione and the older children are born.

1988: Harry, Isaac and the younger generation of the Golden Quartet era are born.

1989: Luna and Ginny are born.

1999-2005: Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Isaac attend Hogwarts

Early 2005: horcrux hunting

Late 2005: the war happens/Teddy is born.

2006: moving to Forks, Washington/meet Rosalie

# 2: Wizards live far longer than the 150-200 years like in cannon, they can live up to 500-600 years if they're a regular wizard, but up to 1,000 years if they're magically powerful (like Dumbledore, Harry, Isaac, Voldemort and so on)

#3: if a wixen is bitten by a vampire they will not lose their magic, their magic is what created vampires in the first place, so the venom will just immortalize them, make them have features like a vampire, but they'll keep their magic and even get a boost in magic.

#4: metamophmagus have a different type of power all together, whilst they can change their features, they can also shape shift completely into other people if they've seen them before.

#5: blood adoption works different than a regular adoption. By using the blood of the adoptive parents, the baby gets DNA from the parent and therefore is the biological child of that kid.

#6: the war is far bloodier than shown in the cannon story, we will be seeing some of the effects that this had on Isaac later on in the story.

#7: soulmates for Wixen are very rare to find, but not impossible. When a wixen meets their soulmate their magic basically sings out for the soulmate. Their magic will latch onto the other person and try to integrate itself with the other person's soul. So for instance, when Isaac meets Rosalie, his magic will call out to Rosalie. She will feel warm and fuzzy, she'll immediately trust and want to get to know Isaac and she will also be able to tell when he is near because his magic will instinctively reach out to her.