Settling In

Isaac was humming as he drove down the road towards his new home.

It was a Sunday night and he'd just moved into his new house in Forks, Washington.

It had taken the move-in crew about a day to set everything up the way he had wanted it.

It was mostly made out of wood and stone. Beautiful two story home and perfect for the male family of two.

Isaac had gone to a dealership as soon as he landed and picked out a suitable car for school and to haul Teddy around in.

Their new home

The new car, a 1967 Chevy Impala

The five month old baby was giggling in his car seat and it brought a smile to his father's face.

"This is our new place Teddy. Now I promised your mum that I'd take care of you and it's a promise that I'm going to keep." Isaac whispered.

The baby was now in his arms as they stared up at their new home.

Teddy snuggled into the warmth of his father and yawned.

"Alright, let's get some food and then we can head to bed little moon." Isaac promised the boy.

Walking into the home he saw that the house was decorated exactly how Andromeda had planned when he showed her the home.

The room had a more cabin type feel to it.

Not too modern, but also not old fashioned.

A bit of a mix.

There was a modern kitchen and dining room, but everything else was more old fashioned with a dragon hide couch, a telly hung on the wall, some pictures throughout the room filled with pictures of him and Nymphadora as children, or him as a child with his mother Marlene and his father Sirius.

Some of the Tonks family.

Some of his friends at Hogwarts.

Isaac walked into the kitchen and started to prepare a bottle of formula for Teddy.