Introductions

Isaac collected his slip and went to sit down next to the Hale girl.

As soon as he sat down, he turned to introduce himself to his desk partner when suddenly he locked eyes with her.

He had to hold back his audible gasp as he had just sat down next to the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

She reminded him greatly of his friend Fleur who was a veela, said to be one of the most beautiful people to ever walk the Earth.

Her hair was the color of sunshine, her eyes were a mix between a gold ingot and the color of butterscotch.

Her skin was pale, but smooth, not a blemish in sight.

Isaac swallowed as his magic was practically singing with pleasure.

Isaac held his hand out to see if what he was thinking was true.

Rosalie saw her mate hold out his hand to introduce himself and she quickly grasped his hand, an electric shock shot up her arm and then the feeling of undeniable warmth filled her for the first time since she became a human.

Isaac almost cheered out loud, he had found his soulmate!

Something which was said to be nearly impossible for a Wixen.

Maybe one in every thousand found their soulmate and Isaac was excited to find his so young in his life.

"Hello, my name is Isaac Black, it looks like we'll be desk partners this term." Isaac said, his British accent thick in his voice.

Rosalie had to hold back a purr of contentment at hearing her mate's voice for the first time.

She was of course surprised that he was British, but this changed nothing. In fact, Rosalie liked his accent, it fit him.

"Rosalie Hale." Rosalie whispered back with a small smile.

"Nice to meet you Miss. Hale." Isaac said with a smile.

"You as well Mr. Black." Rosalie said with a smirk of her own.

With that, they turned towards the front for the start of class.

"Alright class, today you will be going over equations with your desk partner, hand them in at the end of class to be graded, if you don't finish these equations please take them home for homework. If you finish early you may talk quietly with whoever else is done." Mr. Powers said as he handed out the papers with thirty equations on them.

Rosalie smirked seeing her mate take the paper and almost immediately he seemed to light up as he scanned the page.

"This is surprisingly easy compared to what I'm used to." Isaac said to Rosalie.

"Oh?" Rosalie said, making sure to add a questioning lilt to her voice.

"Well, I went to a private boarding school before I moved out to Forks." Isaac explained to her.

"Really? What was that like?" Rosalie asked.

"Well, we lived in an ancient castle in the Scotland Highlands. It was beautiful of course. The castle had a lake and a forest surrounding it, in fact, before we were even allowed to see the castle, we took a ride across the lake during the night since we went by train to even get to the school, and our first look of the castle is something I'd never forget. Growing up there was an adventure, there was always something to do. Of course my friends and I always were scrutinized by the other students, mostly because of who our families were. I have some very good and some really bad memories of that place. It was an invite only type of school, my family had been going there since it opened over 1,000 years ago.