Meeting

Isaac was woken up by the charmed alarm clock blaring to life, he got up with a grumble seeing as it was 6 in the bloody morning.

He walked to his bathroom and turned the shower on, he took a quick 15 minute shower before choosing his outfit.

Some jeans, a T-shirt, and his basilisk hide leather jacket.

He then went into his son's room and saw baby Teddy playing with his feet and his toys that were magically twirling around

He then went into his son's room and saw baby Teddy playing with his feet and his toys that were magically twirling around.(gif up top)

He smiled as the boy seemed to light up upon seeing him, which gave Isaac a warm feeling in his heart.

He picked the baby up and smiled when Teddy babbled, trying to talk to him.

"Hi bubs, good morning." Isaac muttered as he went downstairs with the baby boy in his arms.

Teddy continued to babble whilst Isaac made his morning bottle.

While the youngest Black drank his formula, Isaac made himself some breakfast in the form of a couple bacon sandwiches and a cuppa tea.

Once he was done with that, he went back upstairs and made sure Teddy was dressed, his diaper bag was prepared, and then he walked out of the house.

He made sure Teddy was secure before driving off towards the daycare that Isaac had looked into.

It was only a ten minute drive from the school and a fifteen minute drive from his house.

When he got to the daycare he made sure to grab the diaper bag first, hook it around his body, then he grabbed Teddy.

The little boy snuggled up into his father's embrace trying to get back to sleep.

Isaac walked up into the daycare where he was met with the receptionist.

"Hi, what can I do for you today?" The receptionist by the name, according to her name tag at least, Mrs. Conners asked.

"I spoke with you on the phone about enrolling my son here during the day." Isaac spoke.

The young voice seemed to startle the receptionist as she glanced up, and towards the pair.

Mrs. Conners looked up at the pair.

The young man, as there was no way he was older than 18, was standing in front of her desk, gently holding what appeared to be a baby boy of somewhere around half a year who looked to be asleep.

"Yes, of course. You must be Mr. Black. Young Teddy will be in class 103 on the right. His teacher will be... Mrs. Oakley." Mrs. Conners said with a kind smile.

"Thank you." Isaac said as he walked down the halls, quickly finding the room his son will be in.

"Oh, Mr. Black, they told me you would be dropping off young Teddy today." Mrs. Oakley said with a bright smile having just gotten off the phone with Mrs. Conners.