Louis scoffed, putting a hand over his mouth and blinking fast. Instead of saying anything, he nodded, leaving the room for some air. AJ frowned harder, going after Louis.

Willow felt guilty. She felt like she personally put her whole family through pain.

"There was no other damage, correct?" Kenya asked Elanor, who just nodded in return. "At Least there's that..."

"Not that it's ok or anything– We promise we'll get her and she'll answer for what she's done." Violet tried to speak softly.

"Wait." Willow spoke up, "There's something I need to tell y'all." Willow sat up, her body feeling sore. "There was a reason for all of this. And it's confusing–"

"Willow." Clementine finally said something. "I don't care about this plan any longer. We're getting her, and she will answer for all of it." Her tone was sinister.

Willow gulped. She was right, Razor was definitely targeted for death, and by her own mothers hands at that. "But– listen."

Clementine stayed quiet, but angry. She gave Willow the floor to speak.

"Last night, I snooped around her room. I found a duffle bag that she took with her...." As Willow said that she spaced out. That duffle bag had multiple guns in it. And lots of ammunition. If Clementine and Razor were to fight...Razor had an advantage. Willow couldn't tell her mom this, because if she did, when Razor was found they'd shoot her on sight.

"..And?" Clementine asked.

"There was a photo. I think Hank was her dad." Willow answered. "She was standing with two adults as a kid, and it was a woman and a man. That man was blonde and tall, he looked scruffy."

Clementine squinted her eyes, "What does that mean? Revenge for the abuse?"

"I'm not sure, why kill everyone but Hank then?" Willow asked. She gulped, "I have an idea. Let me search with you guys, I can talk to her–"

"Absolutely not!" Clementine widened her eyes, "No! She hurt you–"

"There's more to her than we all know, if we just kill her we won't get any answers!"

"I don't give a damn if she knew where a pot of gold was! She will not get away with hurting you!" Clementine yelled with fury. The room got quiet as an awkward tension settled in. Clementine huffed, "I'm leaving. Javier is already on the hunt. I should help." Clementine frowned. She held Willow's hand. "I understand you want to help, but you did. Now we know she's probably headed towards Oak Wood, since now we know for sure there's a tie." Clementine leaned over and gave Willow a gentle kiss on her forehead. "I love you ok?"

"I love you too." Willow softly replied with a sad tone. There was no convincing her, especially in this state. Clementine had a mission and it was to find Razor, and get her own revenge. Clementine left the room.

"Willow." Kenya sighed, going beside Willow now.

Like a puppy, Violet followed her. "Clem has a point."

Willow tightened her lips. She didn't want to fight a battle with only one winning side. Kenya noticed her silence and reached for her arm. Kenya squeezed her arm, "Willow trust me. I know the way you see her...and it's not good. She hurt you. Do you understand?"

Willow looked even sadder now as she said that. "But you don't get it. She's someone that's troubled– I can help her."

Violet shook her head. "Listen kid, she doesn't feel the same way as you do. Someone who likes you, wouldn't hurt you." Violet frowned as Willow looked unconvinced. "We did all we could Kenya. We should go."