Her Plan - 13

Words- 5172            Trigger Warning: Details of abuse in flashback

AN- Wow, thanks to everyone whos reading and supporting this! I really appreciate it. I'm sorry for the LONG awaited chapter, I hope you all enjoy this one while I'm preparing the next one. I've been going through a deep depression lately and so many life changes, so I appreciate the patience. Anyways, enjoy! Love you!

When Willow woke up, she felt a stinging pain from her face. She sucked in through her teeth, sitting up slowly. She was in a hospital bed. Elanor sat at a desk in front of her- her back was turned to Willow.

"Elanor?" Willow asked, to which Elanor swung her head back around.

"Willow, you're awake." Elanor sighed with relief. She got up, walking over to Willow. "How are you feeling?"

Willow scrunched up her face, "Pretty bad. My face hurts a lot."

"Yeah no kidding..." Elanor frowned. She picked up a mirror, "I'm going to show you what you look like ok?"

Willow nodded, Elanor then aimed the mirror towards Willow. Willow gasped, she was badly bruised. She had a black eye, and her left side of the face was a bit more swollen than the rest. Her lip was cut as well, adding on the stings.

"They're gonna get her for this Willow. We promise. She won't get away with this." Elanor interrupted the silence.

Right. Everything that happened shot through Willow's head like a bullet. "Razor? Where is she?"

"She ran, and now we're looking for her. Thankfully your dad found you- he had a feeling to come back for you. Glad he did." Elanor reached for a mason jar in her cabinet. "Here. Drink this. It's for the pain."

Willow drank, scrunching up her face from the taste.

"Speaking of which." Elanor cleaned up her desk area, "I'll go get everyone now if that's ok with you?"

Willow silently nodded, more so occupied with the racing thoughts in her mind. Elanor left the room, leaving Willow alone to her anxieties.

Willow knew there was more to Razor. Razor could have hurt her worse, even killed her. But she didn't. Willow was kept alive, she was even apologized to. There was so much more to her, and if Willow didn't find her in time— Razor would be taken in and then killed.

How could she leave? Willow stood up, opening the window. They were on the first floor of the hospital so it was an easy escape. She couldn't leave now, she'd have to wait until she had that window of time to leave unseen. But how and how long did she have?

"Willow!" Elenor exclaimed, entering the room. "Are you ok, why are you up?" Elanor led Willow back to her bed.

Willow obliged, trying to lessen her suspicions. As she got settled into bed, the others were quick to crowd her. Elanor was pushed to the back as the crowd surrounded her bed.

"Jesus." Violet was the first to say anything. She shook her head, looking at her girlfriend Kenya with a sad expression.

Louis looked sick, and guilty. His worst fear was now real. AJ frowned at the state of Willow, you could tell he was angry as well, but he hid it. But, nothing compared to the anger in Clementine's eyes as she saw Willow's bruises and cuts. Willow was even afraid to look her own mother in the eyes. They were filled with an animosity that could scare gods.

They were all silent. Staring at Willow with different expressions. It made her uncomfortable to be stared at this way. "I'm ok." Willow finally broke the silence, hoping to provide some comfort. "Just a few bruises..."