#13 𝗆𝖺𝗓𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋

Start from the beginning

"That peach flavoured one, my usual" Taehyun replied.                                                  "Grape flavoured for me" Jaeyun sighed, "Nobody's believing in me" he starts sulking.

"Bro what you've just said doesn't make sense, you studied too much and now it's affecting your brain" Yeonjun rolled his eyes," This is why I don't study." 

"So, what about the stuff I heard?" Jae yun said, he removed his jacket placing it on the sofa.     
 "What exactly did you fucking hear?" 

"Some riddle shit, You guys were talking about dying." 

Taehyun exchanged a quick glance with Yeonjun, a silent understanding passing between them. They both knew they had to tread carefully to avoid Jaeyun probing further into their secrets.

"Ah, that... it's just some inside joke we have," Taehyun explained with a forced laugh, hoping to deflect Jaeyun's attention away from the unsettling topic. "We were just messing around, nothing serious."

"Yeah, exactly," Yeonjun chimed in, flashing a reassuring smile. "Just some weird riddle we heard from a movie or something. You know how it is."

"But you guys looked so serious..." Jaeyun persisted, a furrow forming on his brow as he tried to make sense of their nonchalant responses.

"Trust us, it's nothing," Taehyun insisted, trying to sound as convincing as possible. "Probably just caught us at a weird moment, that's all." 

 "Anyway, pizza sounds way more appealing than dwelling on some random conversation," Yeonjun interjected, eager to change the subject. "Let's order some, yeah?"

Jaeyun hesitated, still visibly unsettled by the strange turn of events, but eventually relented with a resigned shrug. "Fine, whatever," he muttered, sinking back onto the sofa with a heavy sigh.

                                          +×+                                                                                             

The two men finally reached they're hideout. Not knowing what to do they just sat on the stairs and stared at the pool. "But why are we here?" Soobin said. 

"It's been long since we came here, right? There's no one here..." Beomgyu sighs.                                  "There's one more part of the key left" "But why are we doing all of this, what is this anyway". 

"I'm tired of this already. I just want some rest already" Soobin layed on his back.  

"Should we go back?" Beomgyu asked. 

"I wonder what Yeonjun and Taehyun is doing right now". 

"Are we actually doing this?" Yeonjun rolled his eyes. He didn't want to study, But Jaeyun forced him and Taehyun to do so. Now they have no excuse but to study. 

"Study maniac" Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Just study if you don't wanna end up repeating another more year" Beomgyu chimed in. 

"How the heck did you get inside" Yeonjun stood up. Beomgyu and Soobin texted Taehyun that they are staying over at his house, since his parents left for vacation. 

"Where's Kai?" Taehyun asked. 

"He's not leaving his house, since his mom dissapear-" Beomgyu spoke without being aware that there was another person among the group."