~ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ ~

I continue playing video games, but I keep hearing the boys mutter and mumble to each other, and I turn around again, and they stop. Huh. How strange?.. I turn back around to the screen, and I keep playing.

....An hour passes....

I sit at the dinner table with everyone. Cole sits next to me, and Kai sits on the other side. Great. Two boys sitting next to me in my face... haha. Sensei Wu serves us noodles, I enjoy my noodles, but then I catch Kai glaring at me a bit, and i smile at him. Kai smiles back and gives me a little wink. I blush a little.. but I keep eating and pay attention somewhere else. He's kinda.. ho- nevermind.. cmon y/n stop thinking these things about your friends you only met today!!!

<Coles POV>
I sit next to y/n, and damn.. she's so pretty and she's really nice too! Ugh! Kai. Why does he have to sit next to her, too?! I'm not jealous... no, IM NOT!!!! I tried to eat my noodles but caught Kai glaring at her, and he winked at her? What!!! No.. no.. she's smiling at him.. ugh, stop it, Cole.. I only met her today.. she's not that special.. wait, NO, she is SPECIAL!! okay, stop it.. stop it..

<Back to Y/n's POV> (as usual)
I finish my noodles. "Thanks, dad! I loved the noodles, very delicious!" I thanked him. "I'm going to go back to me and coles room now! See ya guys later" I say. I walk back up to coles room, and I run into lloyd. "Oh hey y/n, did you enjoy dinner?" The kind blonde says. "Yeah, dinner was amazing. Why weren't you down there?" I ask. Lloyd kinda looks away. "Well I'm not that hungry, it's just tonight I've been thinking about all this green ninja stuff and I'm just a little stressed because I have to become the leader.. I have to do all this stuff and.. I...I.." lloyd says with a stressed tone. I feel so bad for him and I put my hand on his shoulder. "Lloyd, don't worry. Joining your guys team is also a bit stressful for me too. I highly doubt that I'll be this good at being a ninja.. like I see no potential in me?.." I say and move my hand off his shoulder. Lloyd walks off. "Yeah.. I think I just need a bit of a nap and I should be okay. See ya layer y/n" he says. Oh.. poor lloyd. I'm pretty sure he'll be okay soon.

I go back into coles room and I jump onto the bed and sigh as I spread my body across the bed and I put my arms behind my head and I stare at the ceiling. I start talking to myself. "What's the point? How am I going to be a ninja? Like seriously.. a NINJA? i'm not that strong.. im not good at this.. i won't be able to protect others. I highly doubt it." Cole walks in on me as I say negative things about myself and he raises his eyebrow. "Cole? What are you doing here?" I say nervously. Cole walks over to me, and I sit up. "I don't think your not strong.. your actually really strong y/n. You're also really good at being a ninja. I saw your combat skills with those scythes out there. You're really cool." Cole speaks softly. I smile when he says that. "Wow.. thanks, Cole. I appreciate the compliments.. but be honest, am I actually good enough to be a.. ninja?" I look down as I speak. Cole gives me a reassuring smile. "Hey hey y/n. Look at me. I think your more than good enough to be a ninja. You'd make an amazing ninja" Cole smiles as he speaks. Cole reaches out for my hand, suddenly, Kai barges in. Coles eye twitches as he hears Kai speak up...
"Hey y/n and Cole get up now, we're all going out for ice cream!!" Kai speaks with his confident and cocky tone. Cole exhales deeply. "Alright.. we'll be downstairs in a second.." Cole says, trying to hide his annoyed tone of voice. I smile awkwardly. "Yeah we'll be there.." I say. I look at cole but then look down, I get up and grab a jumper from my backpack and I put it over my shoulders. "Okay Cole, let's go downstairs!" Cole gets up and our hands accidentally touch as he walks past, and I blush a bit. Cole glances over to me and blushes a little, too.

We walk downstairs, and the others are waiting for us. We all walk across the street, and Kai walks faster to catch up to me. Kai smirks and says with courage, "uhm y/n, you look really pretty right now!".. I blush a bit and smile "thanks Kai, I like your hairstyle, looks.. nice!" I say nervously. Kai gets closer to me as we walk. Oh god.. he's getting closer.. what do I do.. Cole walks up to us, and he stands on the other side of me. Again. The same boys hovering over me. "Hey y/n.. and.. Kai." Cole speaks with a bit of annoyance in his tone. "Hey Cole, y/n said my hairstyle looks so good today!" Kai says. Cole looks away with Jealousy filled in his eyes. I walk faster to get away from them but I quickly say, "Kai, you kinda over exaggerated what I said.." I say with a snicker. "I said your hair looks nice. Not looks so good" I say and walk off. Cole groans and looks at kai. "Kai! That was MY chance to talk to her? YOU KNOW i like her!!!" Kai scoffs and speaks up "Nah man, She's mine. I bet she wants me already, Cole!" Cole nudges Kai with an angry face and walks off and plugs his earphones into his phone and

plays a song:

Jealousy, Jealousy
By Olivia Rodrigo
00:00 ●━━━━━━━━ 02:53
⇆ ㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤ↻