~ 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕤 ~

Cole opens his bedroom door for me, and I smile at him. I walk in, and I look at his wall and see all these different types of scythes hanging on his wall. "Hey Cole, i really like your scythes! They are pretty cool!" I say smiling. "Oh really? Thanks, y/n. I really like scythes, one of my favourite weapons" Cole chuckles and puts my stuff on the floor next to my.. uhh.. bed? At least I'm not sleeping in the same bed as Cole.. wait, why am I thinking that?! Y/n!!!

I walk over to my stuff and start unpacking my blankets and some of my pillows. "Thanks for letting me be your roommate, Cole!" I smile, and Cole smiles back. "No problem y/n, Make yourself at home!" I smile wider when he says that. He's a bit of a sweet soul, isn't he? I put my blankets and pillows over on the empty bed for me and I make it all looking nice. "Sooo.. I'm guessing purple is your favourite colour?" Cole says curiously. "Well yeah.. I guess purple is one of my favourites! I also like black and maybe pink? I'm not sure" Cole grins as I say that and he sits down on his bed. "Wait, you like black? Same here! It's like my all time favourite" I snicker a bit as he says that, and I turn over to him.

"Black is your all time favourite?.. Out of all the colours? May I ask why?" I ask cole.
He blushes a little in embarrassment as i ask that to him. "W..well.. black is my favourite because it's like the colour of ravens' feathers, the dark sky in the night, and also my ninja gi, oh and my hair! My eyes are almost black, but they are dark brown" Cole says. Damn.. he must really like black.. "Alright, I can see why you like black now" I laugh. He laughs, too, and I get my hairbrush out and brush my hair. Cole watches me as I brush my hair, and he opens his mouth for a second. "Hey, uh y/n, I.. I like your hair.." I blush a little. "O-oh, thanks, Cole! I think your hair is really nice too.. like ravens feathers" I snicker. "Oh, stop it, y/n! That was just my way of explaining black.." Cole rubs the back of his neck and blushes a tiny bit. I chuckle as he does that, and I put my hairbrush back into my bag.

Sensei Wu knocks on the door, Cole quickly opens it and lets Sensei Wu in. "Y/n, you need to train to become a ninja. It's time to go to the main area of the monastery and start training. Maybe Cole could help?" Sensei Wu smiles and looks at Cole. Cole smiles. "Yes! Of course, I'll help y/n" Cole smiles widely as he says that and looks at me. Oh man.. I wish Sensei Wu could at least train me instead of Cole.. wait, but..Cole is kinda nice.. I.. nevermind. "Y/n, here's purple ninja gi, just for a start." Sensei Wu gives me this nice purple ninja gi. "Thanks, dad. I'll go change in the bathroom." I go to the bathroom and change into the new purple ninja gi. I look at myself in the mirror, and I look at myself, damn.. it looks actually pretty cool..

I walk out of the bathroom and go back to coles room. Cole stares at me with his lips parted a bit, and he blushes. "Wow.. y/n.. you suit purple very well" Cole smirks. Seriously? Pfft. Well I mean, it is pretty cool. I smile at him, "Thanks, Cole! Anyway let's go train. Let's see what you can teach me.. Sensei Cole?" I laugh as i say that. "Sensei cole? I guess you could call me that just this one time" He winks as he says that. This guy REALLY likes winking.

We walk out to the training area in the monastery, and Cole brings out weapons and training equipment like dummies and all that training stuff. "Y/n, come pick some weapons to use!" Cole says. I walk over and go through all the weapons in the box. I pick out two mini scythes that could go in my two hands. He smirks as I put them into my hands. "Soo.. Do you like scythes? Like me?" He smirks. I smirk back a bit, too.. "Well, I guess I do, Sensei Cole!" I get up, and he sets up the dummies, and I start training. I try to do spinjitzu, but then I fall to the ground.. ouch. "God my head.. that actually kinda hurt, and I'm feeling.. a.. bit dizzy.." Cole runs to me and pats my head. "Y/n, don't be too hard on yourself. I'll teach you spinjitzu after you practice more combat skills." I get up and shake my head. "Alright, I won't be too hard on myself, Cole." I grip onto the scythes, but then Cole walks behind me, and I blush a bit. "You know.. you are holding those scythes incorrectly?" He chuckles softly. Cole touches my hands and moves the scythes in the right position. I blush a tiny bit. "Oh, I knew that, Cole.. I was just dizzy! But thanks" I smile sheepishly a bit. Cole chuckles "right y/n.. right.." he chuckles again. I start to train and fight the dummies...

....A few hours pass....

Sensei Wu walks out to the training area. "Y/n! You're doing absolutely great, my child!" Sensei Wu says with a wide smile. I smile back and put the scythes back into the weapon box. Cole grins. "Thanks, dad! It's all thanks to Cole, though. He taught me stuff today, and I appreciate it" I look at Cole and give him a wink. He smirks as I wink at him. Sensei Wu chuckles and notices there's a bit of.. romance going on between us.. "So y/n you've been getting closer to Cole today? That's nice, I'm glad Cole has a new friend." I blush a bit. "I'm glad coles, my friend dad! He's nice, " I say, smiling. Cole blushes a bit. Sensei Wu, Cole, and I walk back into the monastery. It's 6 pm, and it's time for all of us to have dinner.

I'm sitting in the living room playing video games by myself, and the boys are chatting together on a couch across the room. A guy with blonde hair walks in. "Hey kai, zane, jay and Cole..  and who's that?" The blonde says. Cole gets up. "Her names y/n she's joining the ninja team." The blonde smiles and waves to me. I turn around and wave back to him but keep playing video games. "Also, my name is Lloyd. If you were wondering, y/n! Talk later, keep playing those video games.. seriously, they are the best, " he says, smiling. Cole chuckles and smiles. Kai whispers to Cole..  "Hey Cole..  do you like her or something? You keep smirking and winking at her..?" Cole blushes hardly. "What do you mean? She's my friend? I'm just being, uh.. cocky!" Kai shrugs. "Well, I guess I can admit I like her then. She's kinda.. hot, " Kai says, smirking. Cole gets filled with a bit of

Jealousy.