" It's ok, there is nothing to say sorry about: birthday hi to hai sirf..." He mutters the last line to himself.

" By the way, why are you sitting in the dark? Turn on the lights..." He tells her

" No Neil, I want to see your shining face in this darkness which is shining even brighter in this darkness...." He shakes his head in disbelief at her words.

" waise Neil aapko kya chahiye gift me..."

" tum..." He says in his mind

" I mean what should I get for you? I didn't understand anything so I thought I'd ask you..." He smiles at her words.

" I don't want anything Avni, just come back to Mumbai quickly...that will be my gift...." She smiles at his words.

" Then you will have to wait for 2 months for this gift.

" I will wait for you jaan..." He said slightly holding tears in his eyes Seeing which she feels little bad but then she speaks

" Okay Neil, I will talk to you later... Maa, papa, Bebe will also be waiting to wish you....." He gets a little confused at her words as to how did she know this and before he asks her this, Avni says him Bye without giving him a chance to say anything.

" Wait...." He stops her from hanging up and she looks at him.

" Please, thodi der aur baat karlo..." She smiles at his request

" I will call again in some time...for now let everyone else wish you..." Saying this she hangs up the phone and as soon as she hangs up, Neil hears a knock on the door of his room.

He opens the door and smiles: seeing his family. Shweta Prakash and Bebe bring him his favorite cake to celebrate his birthday.

" Baat ho gyi meri hone waali bahu se...." Shweta asks, to which Neil just smiles, maybe his family has come 5 minutes late to wish him because they knew that Avni would call him to wish him, so they gave him his time with her.

" Happy birthday putter..." Bebe cups his face and kisses his forehead, on which he touches her feet and takes her blessings and says thanks to her.

" Thank you bebe " Neil says breaking the hug from bebe

Shweta also kisses his forehead and wishes him a happy birthday.

" Happy birthday tillu..."

" Thanks mom..." He says while hugging her

" Happy birthday sehzaade..." Prakash speaks on which Neil smiles and hugs his father and says thank you to him too.

And then Shweta places the cake she had brought with her in front of him, which Neil cuts and then feeds to his family one by one.

" Aaj pehli baar Simran ke bina hum tillu ka birthday mnaa rahe hai...." Shweta gets a little emotional and says for her daughter, to which Neil also misses Simran, every year they used to celebrate this time together.

" Tillu use call toh kar....hum sab saath me use wish karte hai..." Shweta suggests to Neil to which Neil nods.

Other side

Raj puts his hand on Simran's eyes and brings her out of the room to the hall where along with Neela and Ashish, someone else is also waiting for her.

The decoration of the hall is also done beautifully...The family first lets both of them celebrate their moment alone and then Raj brings Simran out to everyone.

They all smile at the two of them coming

" Are you ready for your second celebration...?" he whispers into Simran's ear to which she just nods and Raj removes Simran's hand from her eyes and then Neela Ashish and another person wish her happy birthday.