"I do n't have much time, so I opened the door to see the mountain," Xie Tingyue was holding his hands behind him, and a pair of clear eyes fell straight on Liu Yuanshan. "Today 's accident, I am also a victim. Liu Treasurer need not think more. You talk about a sale. "

Liu Yuanshan's square face was utterly stubborn: "Master Er is the owner, and you can directly order anything. How can you talk about sales?"

Xie Tingyue smiled: "I'm not talking about an ordinary business. I only represent myself and talk to you with Liu, the treasurer."

"Me?" Liu Yuanshan pointed at his nose, his face full of puzzles.

"Businessmen are profit-seeking, pure loyalty is difficult, but businessmen talk about integrity and contract." Xie Tingyue pulled out a contract paper full of words from his sleeve. "I convince you that you dedicate all your loyalty to me. I am not capable enough, you are no longer convinced, you can propose to leave at any time, but before leaving, I want you to be ten percent, from the loyalty of the soul. "

"How about it, dare you?"

At a glance, Liu Yuanshan saw all the sharp edges in Xie Tingyue's eyes, so bright and hot.

He's long been restless, but it's so wonderful, a little bit of blood deep in his heart, seems to be hooked.

"Of course, it's not forcing you to make a decision now, you can think about it." Xie Tingyue smiled. "I'm here to discuss a question with the shopkeeper, what is the cost?"

Liu Yuanshan's face was slightly congealed, and he did not answer immediately.

Today, the second master is very different from the past. He is a bit ... not sure how to talk back. And the word cost is still used?

Xie Tingyue: "For example, the cloth shop and the land deed and the deed are all in my hands. Anyway, it is my own. I will sell others for no money, or I will shut it down directly. I will not make money if I do not do business. ? "

The treasurer Liu is very cautious: "This ... the house, there will still be some depreciation."

Xie Tingyue's eyes narrowed, and her smile gradually deepened: "If I rent it out, I will get two or two silvers a month; I will give them to a skilled shopkeeper to sell rouge gouache, and I will get eight or two silvers a month; I will make cloth for you Business is the most in a month ... I remember it was thirty-two? If I had a jeweler I knew, this income would be more than ten times higher. "

"So I think my cost is not the two or two of the rent, not the two or two of the rouge gouache, or the thirty two that Liu Treasurer helped me to earn, but the three hundred and twenty-two that have turned dozens of times. "Xie Tingyue looked up and sighed deeply." If I can't make this number, I'm losing money. If I close the shop, it's not just the old of the house-the so-called cost is the maximum value that has been abandoned. "

If the shopkeeper was smashed by a hammer, his heartbeat accelerated and his eyes brightened.

This statement ... is really unheard of!

Even in your own shop, if you do n't make money, it 's not a loss. The businessman's vision should be broader, see more possibilities, be good at using resources, and choose the largest value method, which is the road!

醍醐 Initiation, suddenly bright, nothing more than that!

Xie Tingyue finished Liu Yuanshan, gave him some reaction time, and summed up slowly: "Everything has a cost. There are many options for the resources in our hands. Which one has the highest value and which one is the cost. For business people, don't be afraid of problems. I 'm afraid I do n't know how to solve it, I ca n't see the direction. Liu Treasurer, I 'm young, I may not be able to win every sale, but I can definitely guide you in different directions. Today is busy, I am not in a position to stay. I have signed this deed and will stay here. You can decide as you wish. "

Having said that, he is confident that Liu Yuanshan will definitely sign.

"Great Country Economy" is a strange book. He didn't know where it came from. He only knows that this book has been with him since he remembered it. Unfortunately, he didn't know how good it was in his last life. He never read it. Get up, screamed, but no time.

He believes that the content of this book can make him crazy, and if it is won, it will certainly make others crazy!

Liu Yuanshan's face was full of red light, his eyes were sharp, and he almost said I signed on the spot! Although the young master is young, he stands tall enough. He can teach him today, and tomorrow he can teach others! What he lacks is the vision, why he did n't sign because he ate less of his books? The master also showed kindness and said that he could leave at any time, as long as he was aware that he was smart enough and did not need to teach again!

But he also understood that today is really not an opportunity. The second master is overjoyed, and there are still many things outside, so he has no time to talk to him.

He immediately forced himself to turn his emotions back, try to stay calm, and take out the prepared things: "The old ginseng and the high-quality deer tyre you want ... I had an appointment yesterday with Doctor Ling next door. This point will not When you go out, you just go there. "

Xie Tingyue took the medicinal materials and looked out of the window, exhaling a long breath.

The first two steps, success!

However, he did not know that Liu Yuanshan was not the only one who heard the words of "cost theory" that were just shining in this small shop.

There are more than one ears in the partition.

Bastard Male Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें