explanations( not a chapter)

Hi guy, sorry it's been such a long time, I have been busier than normal, and ad that my boyfriend left me for his ex😑..... 🥲....so yeah... I am single, and decided to stick to fictional characters, for the time being🤗.

Moving on, to what I asked last time, you all chose to continue writing as is, which means I owe you an explanation chapter.

Iris:
• Past name Leah Carter

• past appearance: brown hair, length a little above the shoulders, green eyes, average looks, body type curvy a little on the thick side.

• a reincarnated person from Earth, she had an emotionally hard past life.

• She was the middle child of three daughters, born to a middle class family in a poor country.

•After the birth of her little sister her parents started neglecting her, causing her some deep emotional issues.

• she moved to another country with her grandmother, where she discovered herself as an Otaku, and became a shut-in.

• she was forced to fend for herself at, age 18, without going to college, or a university.

•she is smart so she managed to land herself a job at an average company and spent three years working for that same company.

• her boss used any detail,( like her not having a college/ university degree, any mistake she committed) to reduce her salary, and forced her to do overtime

•she entered the company at about 8:00 am, and exit at around 6pm(but left past 12:00 pm most days since she has overtime so often) everyday, no vacations or holidays, eventually this started taking a tool on her (she tried to look for other jobs but didn't find a well paying job without a degree)

• her salary was barely enough to support herself, she lived in a run down apartment, with the bare minimum commodities.

•due to the pressure, and bad living conditions, she was often sick( she didn't go to the hospital since she didn't have the money)

• at the age of 21, she was fired after a particularly hard week( she had overtime every single day, the work load was so thick she left the company at about 2:00-3:00 am) for tardiness 5 days that week( oh and she didn't sleep there because it is forbidden for workers to stay overnight at the company)

( Here I specified her work and living conditions after emancipation, since I focused on her familiar experience, on the first chapter, hope this clarifies at least some of your doubts )

Iris (present)

•Reincarnated into a story she used to read in her past life

•remembers her past life clearly, and tries to forget the emotional issues she had by going through life like playing a video game.

•has trust issues, but believes in her parents, brothers and mates unconditionally, her friend and suitors (Wich weren't canonically on the story) have to win her family's trust first before approaching her.

•Only female cub of the leopard royals

•has a great relationship with her parents

• has loads of brothers, one of them is Parker which absolutely adores her

• she teached/trained parker in modern manners since she could talk and walk (thus parker is a much better person),

•a year before the gathering were Rosa canonically frames Parker, she convinced her parents to send him in an "educational" journey for him to learn and gather life skill(and to let him experience life on his own) so that he would have better chances getting a female, after his travels(he is triple marked now) he decided to settle in camel hump valley and visits the leopard territory every once in while.