Plastic society

Plastic society
Cobra Kai
Miguel Diaz

Plastic societyCobra KaiMiguel Diaz

Synopsis

In the valley, especially if you weren't to west valley high and hung out at the country club any chance you got and had a big house and a rich family it for some strange reason put you high up on the food chain, although that wasn't the same for everybody, because for Isabella LaRusso even though her parents for running LaRusso auto were two of the most well known people in town, she chose to stay less known.

Always having felt comfortable just sticking with her three friends Aisha, Eli and Demetri and her forever friend seeing as she was born into the world with her, her twin sister Sam LaRusso, never truly wanting to push herself to be a apart of the plastic society that was the upper class.

But sometime in high school, her twin sister decided to change that become friends with the top mean girls in school Yasmine and Moon, and then not long after that starting the top asshole on the entire valley known as Kyler Parr who thought he was the shit just because him and is friends we're all on the wrestling team.

And all of them had one thing in common besides their riches, which was picking on those less fortunate then them.

And maybe that's a reason why Isabella couldn't understand what exactly went through her sisters mind to befriend such Neanderthals especially when she heard every rude thing they said about her and her friends and had a front row seat to the tormenting that not only her but Demetri and Eli went through.

Which obviously she didn't tell anyone about and just stuck to what her dad used to do and hid behind sunglasses.

But all of that starts to change when a new kid comes to town, Miguel Diaz, who happens to befriend the trio but when he sees Isabella he instantly has a crush on her, although when Kyler seems to harass him to things start to get a little complicated especially when karate gets thrown in the mix since it's her dads rival dojo and all time rival Johnny Lawerence leading the charge.

And it seemed good at first, but then before Isabella's eyes it starts to change all her friends, including the two quietest people she knew and turning them into people she hardly recognizes, leaving her and Demetri to fend for themselves.

Although they still have Miguel?

Or at least she thinks she does, because when her fathers words start getting in her head about how bad cobra Kai is and the closer she gets to the new boy that works for her dad things start to get a little rocky.

And all Isabella hopes is that she doesn't get pulled into the new plastic Society that has been created around the old one and that not only her, but her friends and her first ever crush can rise above it all and not be like those that came before them.