{14}

I go to his house and when I get there his mom opens the door for me. She says he's been staying in his room a lot the past few days. So she says I should go there. I go to his room and knock on the door but don't get an answer. I slowly open the door and walk in saying "I'm coming in...". I walk in and it's dark only one source of light, his phone. I can see that he's lying on his bed. I turn on the lights and see him sleeping wearing his shirt half. I blush a bit and tap his shoulder. He doesn't react. I look at his face hovering over him a little as he's turned with his face to the wall a bit. His cheeck is a bit puffy because he's lying on it and he looks super cute. Then my eyes divert a bit lower seeing his belly and I can't seem to ignore the bruises there. It must hurt. I cup his cheek with one of my hands and feel him pressing his cheek against my hand turning his head a bit. I look at his face while smiling and he is frowning. I softly press in between his eyebrows to make the frown go away and he then grabs my hand gently. He slowly opens his eyes. "Yeong-joo you're here?" he says. "Mhm... You ok? I heard your groans on the phone. Do you need help with something?" I ask looking around in his room a bit. " Uh not really...well...no nvm" he says looking at me and looking away again. "What? Tell me I could help you..." I say with a light frown tilting my head. "It hurt putting on my clothes because of my wounds..." he says putting his hand on his hip. "Ah- Uhh well...-" I say. "It's okay you don't need to help I can manage." He says while grabbing his shirt slowly moving his arm toward his armhole an expression of pain visible on his face. I just look at him and step closer. I grab his tshirt and carefully grab his hand putting it through slowly trying not to hurt him. He hisses and I look at him guilty. He looks back and says "It's not your fault.". I do the same for his other arm. At this point I'm standing in between his legs because I had to pull his shirt down his back. I look down at him when he is already looking up at me. I get flustered and am about to step back but he holds my shirt. I stand still and he rests his forehead on my belly closing his eyes. I slowly land my hands on his shoulder and head. I pat his head and rub his back. "Thank you, Yeong-joo." he says. "It's okay, I'm here if you need me..." I answer. He stays like that for a while and then he pats the bed next to him. I sit there and we watch a movie and then I go home. I go to Yoobin. He's lying in bed just scrolling on his phone. "How you feeling, baby squid?" I ask. "Tired but I can't sleep Yeong-joo." he says pouting putting his phone down. "You want to cuddle?" I ask while putting on something comfortable over my shorts. I glance over at Yoobin and he answers "Yessss!". "Then can I be on your phone? Mine is out of battery..." I ask him while getting in his bed. "Yes obviously, you can use my phone whenever you want..." he says waiting for me to settle in his bed. I open my arms and he snuggles in my embrace. I hug him on our side while I scroll on his social media. After like five minutes only I hear soft snores and his head is burried in my embrace I rest my chin on top of his head giving him a peck on his head. I take a pic and post it on his instagram with the caption 'Isn't he the cutest, my baby squid <3'. I smile. "I love you Yeong-joo... You're the only one who would do anything for me... " He mumbles in his sleep while snuggling a bit closer. 'AAAWH omgg he is really my baby brotherrrr' I think. A girl Dm's 'Yoobin' replying on the story I posted on his account.

(Annoying)Ha-na
Active
————————————————————————

(Annoying)Ha-na:

Who are you?

I don't know why you posted that but Yoobin doesn't like you, he already has someone he likes...

You:

Girl-

You shouldn't do this, it's going to be embarassing later...