{03}

Ball of sunshine
Active now

19:03
                                                   Hey...
It's Yeong-joo
Now you can let me know whether you're coming or not ...
Then I can prepare to be lonely...ㅠㅠ

Heyyy
Yesss ill tell you...
Also same I'm so lonely in the hospitalㅜㅜ
And I've been there a lot...
But I'm sure you'll make another friend soon...

I doubt that everyone hates me because of
Min Jun, he's friends with everyone?

Don't mind him he's a jerk.
Anyways I can introduce you to my friends from my old school...

Omg I would love to meet your friends!
But I have to go now...
Cya

Bye!! See you tomorrow

Yeong-joo puts down her phone and looks at Yoobin who's already looking at her with raised eyebrows. "What?" She asks. "Who are you texting? You've been smiling the whole time...." He says looking at her phone. "Ah I made a friend..." she says smiling again. "Ah did they say something funny?" He asks "yeah" she just says putting down her phone focussing on the movie again.

A few days later...
Jungwon pov:
I'm just walking past an empty classroom, supposedly the music classroom as there is a piano in the middle of the room, wanting to go sleep in an empty classroom when I hear sobs coming from that room. I usually wouldn't care but I saw a girl curled up in the corner holding a scarf to their heart and up their face occasionally inhaling the scent. It made me think of my sister. I stop in front of the classroom and slowly walk inside. I kneel down in front of the girl and embrace them. We stay like that for a while until I hear soft snores. I chuckle and slowly stand up. I put a teddy bear keychain next to the person and leave going to the teachers office.

Yeong Joo pov:
I'm just sitting in class looking outside as Sunoo is getting a checkup at the hospital so I'm alone. The teacher asks for the students attention and calls in a tall cat like boy. He has brown hair and round shaped eyes. He says "Hey, I'm Yang Jungwon. I hope we get along..." and sits at the seat next to the one behind me. The teacher then goes on with the lesson.

After the lesson he comes to me and asks me where the cafetaria is. I look up at him and say "Doesn't the student council tour you or something?" " Well they did but they never showed me where the cafetaria is...And I forgot my lunchbox so I'm pretty hungry. I haven't had breakfast yet." he says fumbling with his rings a bit. Yeong Joo sighs. " I'm not hungry would you like this?" She says handing him her lunch bag filled with soup, and tuna kimbap including a bag of chips. "Just give me the chips and I'll be fine, the cafetaria is closed  today because they prep all the meals on Mondays." Yeong joo explains. "Ahhh...but I can't take this it's your lunch I'll just go ask for a cookie or something..." he refuses. His stomach growls. "I think your stomach says otherwise...But suit yourself im not eating it anyway. I'll put it here so if you decide you do want it just grab it and eat it." Yeong joo says while putting it on the desk next to hers as it's empty because of Sunoo. She grabs her earphones and puts on some music resting her head on her desk. After ten minutes she hears rustling and subtly looks to her side seeing Jungwon enjoy her food. A small smile is found on her face when she gets a notification from Sunoo saying he'll be back tomorrow. She texts him back and tries to get some sleep. waken up by the bell indicating lessons are starting she puts her earphones away and tries to focus.

Short chapter I know...
Idk when I'll update again but I can't write for some time and I don't have much chapters finished so sorry...

OMG NEW ALBUM FROM ENHYPEN IS COMING AAAH
ALSO THE PHOTOS OMG...