ˊ2ˋ

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

▏CHAPTER  TWO▕

"ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ"

𝑇heir bodies collide, their sounds bounce off the walls, and her mind is hazy. It is good, being beneath him made her feel something. It is the only reason she decided to call him over. What made her do it? Why did she wait two whole days after specifically telling him that she didn't want things to get serious, that she wasn't interested in relationships? Did she want something more from him, or was she just using him. Yeah. She was just using him. Using him to fill a void that was once filled by someone she saw as her whole world.

"You were so loud a second ago," he grunts in her ear as he slowly grinds his hips, pressing them against her. "Why are you holding them back now, huh?"

Enzo slides his hands up her thighs, and wraps them around his waist. He leans back, changing the position so she's on top. It is better like this, she is able to see his face, see how far she has taken their casual meet ups. Melanie pants heavily, resting her hands on his chest, grinding her hips down slowly, watching the man's eyes change. She noticed it when they first slept together, he wanted more from her. He wanted her. But why?

"Fuck," he moans, tossing his head back, running his hands up her body.

Melanie moans softly, leaning down, kissing his chin before pressing a kiss to his bottom lip. "I'm close."

The male rolls them both over, changing the position again after she whispers those words. The phrase always struck something in him, making him get rougher, harder. Melanie digs her nails in his back, moaning out loud as he slam his hips against hers over and over again. At this point she already releases, but his hips don't stop until he finishes himself. The two of them are swesting, bodies sticking to each other as their breathing patterns sync. This is the time she avoids his eyes, cutting off any attempts of being more intimate than this.

Enzo kisses her temple before he slowly pulls himself off of her. The man pulls the condom off, tying it before tossing it in the bin she kept beside her nightstand. Melanie crawls to the right side of the bed, pulling the sheets with her as she grabs a box of cigarettes.

"Those aren't that good," Enzo pants, grabbing his boxer briefs from the floor, sliding them on before laying in the bed with her. "Those are typically smoked by older dudes at the club who complain about their wives and lives."

Melanie holds the sheet, tucking them under her arms as she lights the cigarette. Of course I ignored his comment. She only took a liking to them because they remind her of him. Enzo scoots closer, laying on his side, resting the left side of his temple on his fist. She didn't need to look at him to know that he's watching her. Eyeing her down, analyzing every movement she does.

SLASHER: AFTERMATHOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara