Chapter 11

Andrew's pov
Few days have passed.My mother was with me the first days, but I told her that I could take care of myself.
She understood me and went home. Some of my memories are already coming back because most of the time I am with my friends and they tell me stories. I just can't remember that Lexi girl.
No one mentions her. Apparently they don't want me to remember my sadness?
Anyway, I'm at Brent's house today with the others. We'll sleep over at his place.
We are currently sitting on the couch watching a movie.

The others are cuddled together with their mates. Brent and Pierson, Dom and Liv. All of them are snuggled up, only I'm sitting on the side, wrapped in a blanket and just watching the movie, dreaming that I have someone to hug too.
For some reason, thinking about everything subconsciously, the name Lexi does not come out of my head. I don't know what she looks like, nor do I know her character. Somehow I don't know either, it doesn't get out of my head.
After the movie ended we decided to react to our old videos. First we decided to watch Brent's old videos.
Br: Why does my hair look like this?
P:*laughs*
Ls: Brent what were you thinking?*laughs*
D: Oh my god is that Lexi?!?

I immediately looked at the TV. My heart started beating fast.
In the video, she was laughing. She was so beautiful. And at that moment I remembered her.
A: Lexi?

The others looked at me.
D: Guys he-
Ls: Remembered her.

All the memories, our moments came back. All this was too much for me. I decided to go outside.
It's pitch black outside.
But there were lamps in the courtyard of the house. I sat by the pool. Pierson came up to me. My gaze was fixed on the ground.
P:You okay?
A: Yes. Everything was just too much for me.
P: I understand.
A: Now I won't be able to get her out of my head. Great.

I got up from my seat and went inside. I pretended like nothing happened. But others were able to recognize my sadness.
D: You okay bro?
A: I feel perfectly fine.
D: Okay.

Later, everyone was asleep, only I stayed awake. I decided to walk somewhere with my car.
I went to my secret place where I go whenever I'm sad. That place was the beach. It reminded me of many things, but most of all of Lexi. I could think of many events here. I could rethink my actions and generally everything.
I laid my body on the sand and looked up at the stars. They were shining brightly that night, it was so beautiful.
I closed my eyes and remembered the good old days.

..........

July 9, 2023

That day Lexi and I went on vacation to Malibu for the weekend.
I drove to Malibu with Lexi sitting in the seat next to me sleeping. The journey was 4 hours and we had to leave early in the morning.
She was so cute. Her feet were placed on the dashboard of the car, her seat was slightly lowered.
She was wearing sunglasses and her head was resting on her hand. From time to time she made soft noises with her mouth.
I couldn't stop looking at her and smiling.
When we were near Malibu I stopped at a gas station. Lexi felt the car stop and woke up.
Lr: Have we arrived?
A: We still have 30 kilometers to Malibu.
Lr: Oh good.
A:Are you going to continue your sleep?*smiles*
Lr: Hmm probably not.*smiles*
The sun was shining straight into her eyes and the color of her eyes looked more beautiful.
Her pupils were dilated. I was mesmerized by her beauty.
A: I love you.
Lr: I love you too.
And we kissed.

............

I opened my eyes and realized I was still on the beach. I got in my car and drove to Brent's house.