Chapter 7

Lexi's pov
It's been a month. I have been looking for an apartment for the past weeks. I finally found one and in two days I'm leaving.
I talked to Benny, and he told me that he is coming with me. Anyways  today, I gather the group to tell them the news.
.....
We're all at the amp house now. Andrew said he won't come because he's busy these days.I think he is in Texas, but idk.
Р: Lex, why did you bring us here today?
L: Well, guys, thank you very much for everything. For all the good times and all your love. I have gathered you here today to tell you that I am leaving town and moving to...
Texas.
Ev: What?!? Why?!??
Lr: There are things here that just make me want to do it. Don't ask me who they are, because I don't want to talk about them.
Br: Do mom and dad know??
Lr: Yes..
Ev:Can we give you a hug?
Lr:Of course!
That moment was quite emotional. I love them very much, but it will be better for me. I will start a new life. I will be independent, I will find a job and maybe I will find the love of my life. Only the future will tell what will happen to me. And I can't wait to experience it..

Two days later~
Today is the day I leave my hometown.
Benny and I and all our friends and my parents are at the airport saying goodbye. The only person not here is Andrew. I wish he was here and I could see him one last time. It's not like I won't come back, I will, but he will probably be busy looking after Mia and his child..
P:We will miss you guys*cries*
Lr: Aww, come here.
I hugged Pierson and started crying, too.
Lr: Pier, please, when you see Andrew, tell him I love him.
I whispered in her ear.
P: Okay, I'll tell him.
She whispered in my ear.
I let go of Pierson, grabbed Benny's hand, and waved goodbye to everyone.
After a few hours we are already in our new home. The feeling was strange. Being with your boyfriend in your own home miles away from your hometown is kind of weird.
Because here we can get married, here we can start a family, have grandchildren, and die together. But somehow, I imagined Andrew to be here with me. I will always love him, and I would go back to him if I had the chance. I wanted to hug and kiss him today.
I wanted to smell his perfume one last time. But that's how much he cares about me..
He didn't even think to write to me and ask me how I was or what I was doing. At least he would have written me something. But apparently, he is so busy with Mia that he didn't even think about me.
I always thought that we were meant to be together, but apparently, we were meant to be in some other universe..

Andrew's pov

These days, I was busy with my family, and I was in Texas. Mia had stayed in Huntington. And instead of thinking about her and my child, Lexi's name popped into my mind. She even appeared in my dreams.
Today is Tiktok Monday, and I can't wait to see Lexi.
When I arrived at the amp house everyone had arrived but Lexi wasn't here. They all looked quite sad.
A: What's up, guys!*smiles*
Ev: Hi Andrew..
A:Uh Pierson, do you know where Lexi is?
P: Wait a minute, you don't know?
A: Um, no, I don't know anything.
Has something happened?
P: Well..Lexi..left the squad and went to live in Texas...
A:Wh-What? How so? Why?
P: She didn't tell us. But she told me to tell you that she loves you.
A: I-I need some fresh air.