Chapter 4

Lexi's pov

Several months passed
Andrew is still with Mia and I found a new love. His name is Benny he is unique.

But Benny, I think, is more like a substitute for Andrew. The feelings and emotions I felt while I was with Andrew i just don't feel them when i'm with Benny.
With Benny, I feel like I'm surrounded by two walls. Every day he wants us to be together, to know where and with who I am if I am not with him. And I'm just not used to my relationship being like that.
With Andrew I felt free, I felt safe in his arms. With him I felt like a 16-year-old girl who has a boyfriend for the first time. With him I was as happy as a little child who managed to get their parents to buy him chocolate.
I want him back, i want everything to be how it was before..
Andrew's pov
Several months passed. I'm still with Mia.And I started drinking..
Every night I drink several glasses of whiskey until I'm drunk.
Regretfully, I started taking drugs..
I've heard people say that love makes you do stupid things. I always said "Pfft no chance".
Well look at me now..
A depressed and broken junkie. And all this is happening because I decided not to wait a little longer for the love of my life. I was so sure of myself that she didn't love me anymore that I didn't even think that she might come back to me.
I drank a few glasses of whiskey and smoked a few weed cigarettes.
I didn't know what I was doing anymore. I dialed the numbers of friends, but no one answered.
I didn't see the name of the number I decided on
to call.
??:Hello?
When I heard the voice of the person I  felt the butterflies in my stomach fly again.
L: Hello? Andrew are you there?
A: Lexi..
L: Yes?
A: Come to me please..
L: Call Mia, she's your girlfriend.
A:She is out of town please come you are the only person who cares about me right now..Please I need help..
L:I'm on my way.

I hung up. About 15/20 minutes later I heard a knock on my door.
"It's open!" I shouted. The door opened and I saw Lexi. She wore a short white dress with a black jacket and her hair was curled. She was so beautiful, so gentle, she looked like an angel sent from heaven. Lexi carefully placed her bag on the counter and came to sit next to me on the couch.
Lexi's pov
When Andrew called me I honestly didn't want to talk to him let alone see him.

But he sounded so broken and I couldn't leave him because he might do something stupid.
I quickly put on my white dress, put on my black jacket and got into my car..
.......
I am standing at the door of his house.
I was worried because I didn't know what I might find inside.
I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
I heard Andrew yell
"It's open!"
I opened the door to see him lying on the couch and an empty bottle of whiskey sitting on the kitchen counter.
I put my bag on the counter and sat next to him on the couch.
A: Hi Lex..
L: Andrew are you ok? You look quite pale.
A: No, I'm not well! After our breakup I was devastated.I caught up with Mia but my broken heart still didn't heal and I started drinking!