Chapter 3

Andrew's pov
It pains me to see Lexi staring blankly at me. From her beautiful and green eyes I can read that she has lost her feelings for me..
But I have myself to blame.
I'm the one who decided that I should find another one to forget her. I did fall in love with Mia, but not completely. Mia is a beautiful girl with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
But the only problem is that I can't forget Lexi. Lexi just got under my skin and won't go away.
She has found a place in my heart and she is not leaving.
All this thinking about Lexi made my dick hard.
"Shit" I grumbled.
M:What happened?
Mia asked me
A:Nothing,just get ready we're going to meet my family.*smiles*
M:*smiles* Okay.
We are meeting at my mom's house.
We got ready and I drived us there.
When we walked in the house holding hands I could read the confusion on my family's faces but they quickly hide it.
Am:Hi mijo! Who is this beautiful girl?
A:That's Mia my new girlfriend.
M:Hi nice to meet you all!*smiles*
Ev:Nice to meet you too Mia!
We ate our lunch then Mia went to the bathroom.
Am:Andrew what happened between you and Lexi?
A:We broke up mom.
As:Why?
A:Well Lexi broke up with me because she couldn't handle the hate she was getting and decided it's better if we broke up and I told her that I'll wait for her but no I decided to get a new girlfriend.
Am:Look Mijo we want you to be happy. This girl Mia is kind and pretty but it doesn't look that you're actually happy. When you were with Lexi you were shining just like the sun. She is the one that actually makes you happy. But I can't do anything If you don't love her anymore. I can just give you advices what's good for you.

A:I didn't stop loving Lexi. I decided that if I get in a new relationship I'll forget her but I can't. Lexi is the love of my life and I'll go back to her in a heartbeat.
As:Then if you still love her what are you doing with Mia? Go and get your girl.
A:The thing is that Lexi stopped loving me..
Am:Mijo you showed her that you moved on and don't want to get back with her. She probably realized that she has to move on too..
A:I fucked up everything! I-I need a minute outside. I stepped outside and took a deep breath. How could I be such a fool? I tell her that I will wait for her and then I do something else! Now how am I going to get her back? Lexi must have already found someone else and they are probably already having sex. The thought of someone else touching her just kills me. I will break the arms of anyone who tries to touch her because she is mine! No one else can touch her but me!
While I was alone with my thoughts I rewinded the tape to my memories with Lexi.
I flashed back to our favorite moment together.
It was a summer evening, we were walking together holding hands, and suddenly it started to rain heavily.
A: Let's go back to the car!
L: No,no wait it will clear off.
We were both already drenched and looking at each other with sparks in our eyes. I pulled her in for a passionate kiss.
The atmosphere was very romantic, although the usual things like roses, candles and wine were absent.
The feeling was simply unique. From the rain, our lips began to slide as they walked on ice.
We pulled away from the kiss and looked at each other with a smile.
L: Promise me this is forever.
A: I promise.*smiles*
And we kissed again.
And I went back to the reality where she was no longer by my side..
I went back to the table where I saw everyone having fun.
Am: are you ok?
My mother asked when she saw my sad face.
A: Yes, yes, yes everything is fine.*smiles*

My mother knew I wasn't okay, but she just didn't want to mention it so as not to bother others.
And so we spent the whole day, we all had fun, except I just didn't feel like having fun, I didn't feel like entertaining the others.
I just wanted to get a bottle of vodka and pour my sorrow into alcohol and make some shit that I won't remember later.
I have to find a way to get Lexi back because if I don't get her back I'm just going to be devastated and I don't know what's going to happen..