For the WINTER

The first thing that drops into my mind when I think about peace is WINTER. One of the most beautiful creation of nature.

When WINTER smiles a strange warmth is spread with chilly waves.

The coldness that releases warmth.

The sunless shines of that cool delicacy.

When WINTER talks every stress releases out from surroundings. Everything gets cool.

WINTER is the real definition of calmness.

WINTER, the most innocent phenomena of God but still gets scorned by some. Why?

I mean just look at it. How beautiful it is!!

(When WINTER met the DRIED LEAF; the DRIED LEAF got completed.)

{WINTER'S presence was messed up for the DRIED LEAF before the ANGEL introduced them.}

The DRIED LEAF thought that WINTER was someone special for her but the reality was something very different from this painful yet beautiful dream.

The WINTER already had its SNOW.

The serene SNOW of calm WINTER.

AND SHATTERED STEM OF DRIED LEAF.

Everybody knows the beauty of togetherness of SNOW and WINTER but are still unknown to it.

Nobody knows the pain of the DRIED LEAF and only see the fixed yet broken her self.

The ANGEL and the WINTER  are friends now.

The serenity and calmness are getting deeper and closer.

The DRIED LEAF is happy with her broken pieces and is waiting for the cold waves to shatter her completely.

Maybe WINTER knows about the DRIED LEAF but..........

Every beautiful thing is considered to be painful.

Look at WINTER, such a beautiful soul but the DRIED LEAF is still hating herself to adore WINTER.

People say that WINTER takes away the beauty of nature.

But I say that it intensified the beauty of that broken and useless DRIED LEAF.

The DRIED LEAF was faded but WINTER'S sight made her shine.

Now, the DRIED LEAF shines with a faded love.

But still, the silence between the DRIED LEAF and the WINTER is strange.

Maybe for both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

This Poetry Is A Heart-felt For Me. I Really Hope That You Like It.

I REALLY ADORE THE BEAUTY OF WINTER AND SNOW BUT THE BEAUTY OF DRIED LEAF IS DIFFERENT YET PERFECT.

I WOULD SURELY PUBLISH A SPECIAL PART FOR THE DRIED LEAF. SO STAY TUNED 😉😉