Hidden Power - Part 2

A year has passed since Tamashi has been guarding Sakura. Both of them are still in a rocky relation, but they seems to get along better since last time. This is proved when Tamashi even trained Sakura to become stronger, helping her in using her Energy Manipulation better than before. She even capable of altering her appearance using that technique that prove she has improve much more. But as things are just going well for them, there are those who are trying to get them.

(Rooftop)

After observing the target, Shu Wen just interested not only to capture Sakura, but also want to fight with Tamashi.

Shu Wen: I already read the information about them. Not a daily chance to go after those who possess the Limitless. Unfortunately, that little girl don't have the Six Eyes. Though what peak me interest is her guard.

Shiu: Her guard? Oh, Takumi Tamashi. What's with him? He just a school dropout.

Shu Wen: That is what others think. But if she who guarding her, then Gojou Satoru see something on that kid.

He cracks his fists and smirk.

Shu Wen: My blood would boil when facing strong opponents.

He spit the cigarette from his mouth and crush it under his feet before walk away and followed by Shiu Kong.

(Streets)

Once they down on the streets, Shiu went to his car and enter it, before turning the engine.

Shu Wen: You don't want to go for a drink? You haven't show me most of Japan yet, too.

Shiu: Well, I've been living in Japan since I become a mediator. But even I haven't able to see everything because too busy. Are you sure you don't want any help?

Shu Wen: I know what I'm doing. And I have a pride as a martial artist.

Shiu: Then you better prove that you could finish the job on your own. An acquaintance of mine did but ended up dead. So I hope you don't share the same fate.

Shu Wen: I know what I am doing. If that guard is strong, then it would worth it come all the way here.

Shiu: Good luck, Shu Wen. See you next time or in hell.

He drive away from there, as Shu Wen smile again before walk away.

(Next Day)
(Morning)
(Tamashi Residence)

Like in their usual daily life, Tamashi and Sakura just do their own thing.

(Underground Lab)

Tamashi: Finally... Finally it is done! My best creation!

He look at the new gears that he have created. Unlike other cursed tools, these tools are very much what Tamashi wanted.

Tamashi: My wrist mounted gear for my suit.

These gears are special items that Tamashi wanted to make based on his fascination on Kamen Rider series. And the reason he created these items in order to better use in combat.

Tamashi: And my shotgun that could pour my cursed energy into pure energy bullet!

This shotgun like rifle is connected with the gear, and not count as a cursed tool due it can only be use by the gear user only.

Tamashi: I finally can use these gears! With this, I am many time more stronger than before!

He laugh happily before sigh and slump down at his chair. Tamashi is very tired after all the work because he wake up all night just to finish it. It take him a year to complete the gear and he finally finish his project.