"Do I ever?" I say taking the coffee. Mmm. It's good. "Thanks."

"You're welcome. You aren't a morning person are you?"

"No." I put the empty coffee cup back into the cup holder.

"I'm going to sleep." I say as I pull my iPhone out of my pocket and shove the headphones in my ears. I pick out a random song and turns out to be 'Want U Back' by Cher Lloyd. I don't end up hearing much of it as sleep takes over me.

*

I wake up to being violently shaked by Harry.

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!?!" I scream at him.

"WE ARE AT THE FREAKING AIRPORT!" he screams back.

"Ok. Ok." I turn off my phone and put it into my pocket and get out to help Harry with the bags.

*

"You can now use your electronic devices." the flight attendant says. Within seconds, I have started turning on my phone. As soon as the screen pops up, Harry taps my shoulder.

"What?" I ask.

"I like your screensaver." It took me a while to realize what he was going at but then I finally got it. My lock screen was a picture of Harry. I unlock it and put on 'We Are Who We Are' by Little Mix after shoving my headphones into my ears.

Harry: What you listening to?

Me: We Are Who We Are by LM

Harry: Oh.

Me: What u doing?

Harry: Talking to the lads about the concert.

Me: Really? Out of ALL the topics, you chose the concert? Mind if I ask anyone else?

Harry: NO!!!!!

Me: Why?

Harry: Um, because we weren't talking about the concert.

Me: Then what?

Harry: Hey, why didn't you want me in your room?

Me: It's messy.

Harry: That's not it.

Me: You're right. It's not.

Harry: I'm guessing posters..

Me: Woah. How'd u no? *sarcastically*

Harry: Obvious..

Me: I'm going to sleep tell me wen to turn my phone off. Love u

Harry: Ok. Love u too

The song changes to One Way Or Another and sleep takes over me once again.

*

Again I am woke up by violent shaking.

"HARRY WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?" I scream just loud enough for him to hear but quiet enough where no one else did.

"Just waking you up. Turn the phone off."

"Nag. Nag. Nag. Fine Mom, I'll turn my phone off." I say shutting it off. I know I told him to do that but it always puts me in a bad mood. Being woke up I mean.

"Next time, just turn my phone off, and don't shake me." I say frowning.

"Sorry, I was just following orders. And you don't respond to anything else."