Chapter 78: Thirty Thousand Soldiers!

Zacznij od początku

“Fengxiao, there are about 100,000 Myriad Lotus Coins inside. Although it’s not enough, it can still be implemented in Green Cloud City.”

“I’ll continue to provide Myriad Lous Coins in the future.”

Mei Changge handed the cloth bag containing the coins to Guo Jia.

“My lord, leave it to me.”

Guo Jia took the spatial bag and nodded.

“By the way, my lord, Green Lotus City is completely self-sufficient now. Do you think we should let them move around other than the soldiers and craftsmen?”

Guo Jia took the spatial bag and asked Mei Changge.

Now, Green Cloud City was no longer expanding much, causing many people to have nothing to do other than farming. Even some merchants in the city began to stop doing business.

After all, the entire Green Cloud City seemed to be in seclusion. However, if this continued for a long time, it was very easy for the commoners to lack the will to improve.

“Yes, I know. But when I get to the territory, I’ll let some people live there.”

When Mei Changge heard Guo Jia’s words, he nodded in agreement. Moreover, the Green Lotus Territory still needed someone to govern it. At that time, Green Cloud City would only be his deepest foundation. Some ordinary people would live in the Green Lotus Territory.

“It turns out that the lord has already made plans.”

A smile appeared on Guo Jia’s face. Then, he bade farewell to Mei Changge.

After all, he needed to personally supervise the promotion of the Myriad Lotus Coins, so he naturally had to go back and prepare for it.

Seeing Guo Jia leave, Mei Changge stood at the side and waited for new soldiers to come out of the pool.

After a day, be it the Mystic Yang soldiers or the Red Lotus soldiers, they were all standing in the valley.

Although they still looked a little young, everyone emitted an inexplicable aura.

“My lord, there are already 15,000 Mystic Yang soldiers.”

“Master, there are also 15,000 Red Lotus soldiers.”

Xu Chu and Song Yubai arrived in front of Mei Changge and said respectfully.

“Not bad.”

Mei Changge looked at the soldiers who were barely lined up behind the two of them and revealed a satisfied smile.

This time, it was because Xu Chu and Guo Jia had brought more than 30,000 people.

Of course, not everyone became a soldier. There were also failures. There were nearly 4,000 people who did not become soldiers.

However, in the end, he still gathered 30,000 people.

“Next, you will undergo training for half a month. I hope you won’t disappoint me.”

Mei Changge looked at the soldiers in the queue and frowned slightly.

“Zhong Kang, bring them to the Phaseless Soldier Tower.”

Mei Changge nodded at Xu Chu. He still trusted Xu Chu’s ability. Moreover, Xu

Chu had already trained Mystic Yang soldiers and at least had some experience.

When they entered the Phaseless Soldier Tower and came out again, they should have formed a certain level of combat strength.

Otherwise, if he brought these new soldiers directly into the territory now, he would probably not even be able to defend the territory.

“Yes, my lord!”

Xu Chu replied loudly with confidence on his face. Then, he led Song Yubai and his 30,000 soldiers towards the Phaseless Soldier Tower.

As for those who did not become soldiers, Mei Changge called Xu Ding over and took them in.

As for Xu Ding, Mei Changge had also made arrangements, but it was not the time yet.

Looking at the withered soldier pool, Mei Changge did not care. The soldier pool would automatically absorb the surrounding spiritual qi and quickly condense the water.

As for him, he returned to the Green Cloud Palace and entered a cultivation state. He had yet to cultivate the cultivation technique contained in the Golden Crow Art. Not only did he need to cultivate the Nine Yang Spirit Fire, but he also needed to cultivate the Golden Crow Body Tempering Art himself.

The addition of destiny points only allowed the cultivation technique to undergo a transformation. Although he had learned the basics, he still needed to cultivate it himself.

In the blink of an eye, half a month passed.

Other than cultivating, Mei Changge was also preparing to go to the territory in the future..