Mishi nodded with sobs not able to meet her father's gaze.

Haroon than looked at Harib.

"You punished her?" He asked.

Harib nodded and told them about the bag.

Hammad was the first one to stand up.

"Bhaijaan ye galat hai!" He said.

Mishi looked at him in surprise.

Harib didn't pay any heed to him and continue looking at his father who was quite for a while but after few seconds he looked up and nodded.

"I think this will work." He said making Mishi's heart crumble.

"Baba ?" Hammad asked in shock.

"Nahi Hammad she needs to learn consequence of her action and I think Harib is absolutely correct." Haroon replied.

Mishi hugged her mother and cried.

"Baba to Hamza ko bhi bole uski bhi utni galti thi sirf Mishi kyu?" Hammad replied.

"Kyu ke mene Hamza ko mana nhi kia tha! Mene Mishaal se kaha that she isn't allowed to take the vehicle alone beside Hamza ko chote baba deklenge." Harib replied.

"Bhaijaan use dekhee to wo kitna rorahi hai! Uska favourite bag ha ap ko cheezo ki sentimental value ka pata nhi hai!" Hammad snapped.

"Enough!" Rabia said for the first time.

"Ek bag se sentimental value nahi hoti Hammad na honi chaiye! She did a mistake and she will pay for it thats it cheekna chillana use darana band krdo uska rona khud hi band hojega!" Her tone was sharp enough to make everyone obey.

"Jaou Mishi Zaira Haadi pass jaou its okay galti krte ha to punishment bhi milti ha its fine." Rabia cooed her.

Hammad just shook his head. Mishi looked at her father she won't leave the room without his approval and when he nodded she rushed out of the room.

Hammad glared at Harib but also left the room.

Haroon gestured Harib to walk with him they walked towards the balcony and Haroon gave a look to Harib.

"Kia hua?" Harib asked.

"Aba ke samne kyu baat ki tumne?" Haroon asked firmly.

Harib sighed his father very well knows why he did that because it was him where Harib have learned it from. Talking about mischiefs in front of his grandfather was something his father use to do very often it use to scare them enough to not repeat it.

Today Harib did that too because he wants kids to know that he isn't playing and is very much serious however he won't tell him all the details and will censor all of the significant details but the kids doesn't needs to know that.

"Apko nahi pata?" Harib replied.

"Harib wo mujshe sawal krnge!" Haroon scoffed.

"Me sambal lunga unhe ap fikar na kare." Harib replied.

"Leken unhe sab kuch nahi batana Hamza ke peeche chari lekar bhagnge woh!" Haroon said seriously.

Harib chuckled.

"Zaruart to use chari ki ha but its okay is time me deklunga!" He replied.

"Baba?" Harib said.

Haroon hummed.

"Was I too harsh with Mishi?" He asked.

Haroon smiled and patted his face.

"You did what you should and what you were expected of I am proud of you." Haroon replied.