13

Flashback

"Will you take Minatozaki Sana as your wife?" The priest asked Tzuyu.

"I do."

"Will you take Chou Tzuyu as your wife?" The priest asked Sana.

"I do."

"I now pronounce you as wives you may now kiss the brides.

Tzuyu leaning closer and capture Sana's tempting lips.

"I love you baby." Tzuyu said after she pulled off from the kiss.

"I love you more than you know baby." Sana softly said.

End of flashback

"Hey baby." Tzuyu hugged her wife from behind.

"How's work?" Sana tilted her head to look at Tzuyu's face.

"It's tiring but not anymore when I can finally hug my wife."

"Cheesy." Sana giggle.

"Where's Sullyoon?"

"She's in her room doing her homework."

After their marriage, Sana and Tzuyu adopted Sullyoon and the little girl felt happy because she can always meet Tzuyu. Mr. Chou bought a mansion as a present for Tzuyu and her little family. She thanked her dad for that.

Tzuyu kept hugging her wife from behind while Sana just stay silent in Tzuyu's embraced. Suddenly, Tzuyu turned her body around and it made Sana face to face with her.

"What?" Sana asked

"I want you." Tzuyu softly said.

"Huh?"

Tzuyu immediately capture her lips before she could say something. The blonde lifted her up like a koala and Sana circling her arms in Tzuyu's neck. Tzuyu kiss her more deep while bringing her wife to the bed.

They made love that night and forgot that Sullyoon is in the mansion too.
The poor Sullyoon used earphone to close her ears so that she can't hear
any weird voices coming from the other room.

"Uhh Tzuyu!!"

That's the last screaming could be heard from Sana's lips until they fell asleep after their hot session.

Sana wakes up earlier in the morning and she immediately went to the bathroom. Tzuyu still sleeping on the bed while snoring. Sana came out from the bathroom after one hour taking a bathe and change into a comfortable shirt. She walked downstairs and straight to the kitchen to prepare a simple breakfast.

"Mommy!" Sullyoon immediately stand beside the brunette.

"Morning Sully."

"Morning mom! Where's Mama?"

"Your mama is still sleeping like a dead person." Sana jokingly said making Sullyoon laughed.

"I heard that?" Tzuyu said while yawning.

"Sorry." They both said.

"I'm hungry." Tzuyu whining like a kid.

"Meet too." Sullyoon copy Tzuyu's whining style.

""Are you copying me?"

"I am!"

They both stared into each other's eyes while leaning their face closer.

"Stop it you two." Sana put her hand in the middle.

"Okay mom." Tzuyu and Sullyoon said making Sana giggle at their chemistry.

"Let's eat!"

Sullyoon ran to the living room to watch her favorite cartoon and leaving her parents in the kitchen. Sana wash the dishes while Tzuyu gives her wife some help.

"Let's go on vacation." Tzuyu suddenly said.

"What about your work baby?"

"I'm the CEO baby." Tzuyu smile.

"It's been a while since I got to spend my time with my family."

"Where do you want to go?"

"I should be asking you that." Tzuyu said.

"How about Japan? We can bring Sullyoon to tokyo Disneyland." Sana excitedly said.

"Alright then!"

Tzuyu was about to kiss Sana but Sullyoon's voice made her stop.

"Mama! The loud house is playing!"

"Next time baby." Tzuyu leave her wife.

"Such a kid." Sana said and goes back to continue her work in the kitchen.

Tzuyu and her daughter are now watching cartoons while playing on the couch. Sana joined them after finishing her work in the kitchen.

They spend their days like that until the night but they didn't go to sleep in the room. Tzuyu and Sana with Sullyoon are now sleeping in the living room carpet. Tzuyu hugged her favorite girls while sleeping.

The end.

Well do tell me if theirs a wrong grammar so I could unpublished one chapter to fix it Hagoromo is now Sayonara.