10

"Sunmi unnie!" Tzuyu shouted making Sunmi turn her head.

"Tzuyu? What are you doing here so early?" Sunmi eyeing the blonde girl from head to toe.

"Ermm I runaway from my house." Tzuyu said and play with her fingers.

"What? Why? Something happened to you and your fiance? Where's Sana and why are you alone?" Sunmi asked Tzuyu.

"Well ermm I saw Sana and a man kissing in front of our house yesterday so I runaway from them. I was also proposing to her last night but.." her words got cut because Sunmi hug her.

"It's okay honey and you don't need to tell me about that if you don't want to." Sunmi smile to her. "Let's go and meet your daughter."

Sullyoon's POV

"Sullyoon-ah~" I saw Tzuyu unnie and I hugged her like a koala did.

"Aww you miss me right?" She chuckled at me.

"Sunmi eomma can Tzuyu unnie sleep here tonight." Sunmi eomma and Tzuyu unnie looking at each other and back to me.

"Okay!" Sunmi eomma said and I give a smile to her.

"Tzuyu unnie let's go to my room." I said to her.

"Why? Are you still sleepy?" She asked me and she keep on yawning.

"Yeah~ come on!"

"Okay Sullyoon-ah"

We went to my room and lying on the bed. I hug my Tzuyu unnie and she hug me back. I cover our body with a blanket. She kiss me on the forehead.

"Unnie, where is Sana unnie?"

"I don't know."

Are you okay unnie?"

I am okay, Seol Yoona hehe."

"Are you sure?"

Yeah! Let's sleep!"

I keep hugging her while she do the same to me and I don't know why but when I look at Tzuyu unnie's face I saw sadness.

"What happen to you unnie?" I thought and soon we off to dreamland.

Nayeon's POV

"Did you call her Jeongie?" Sana asked Jeongyeon.

"Yeah and she told me that she's in the orphanage already." Jeongie replied to Sana.

"Maybe she's there to see Sullyoon." I interrupted their conversation.

"I need to go there now." Sana get up from the couch.

"NO! She maybe need sometime alone right now." Jeongie said and made Sana sit down back.

"I should stop him from kissing me! This is all my fault!" Sana shouted.

"Yeah! This is all your fault! And Mark too!" Jeongie shouted back and made me and Sana fall into silence.

"Why did that guy kiss you? Why? Of course it's too obvious because he loves you too!" I tried to calm my Jeongie.

"Yes he love me, but I don't even love him like the way he do." Sana said.

"Stop it, Jeongie!" I shouted at her.

"I'm sorry bunny." She said and hugged me.

"Jeongie sit beside me and Sana I am sorry on behalf of Jeongyeon." She just nod her head.

'beep beep' my phone beep and they are looking at me with a curious expression.

Nayeon:Hello Minju