5

Author's POV

The past midnight, Tzuyu just arrived from her company and she saw her fiancé sleeping on the couch without
a blanket. Sana's waiting for her and that makes Tzuyu feel guilty. Sana
got shivering because of the coldness.
She's stroking her hair and whispered something to Sana that make the girl stirred from her sleep.

"I'm so sorry." Tzuyu kissed her temple.

"Hey, you're back!" Sana said while rubbing her eyes.

"Sana.." Tzuyu shedding her tears that make Sana shocked.

"What's wrong? What happened to you? Are you hurt?" She cupped Tzuyu's face with her palms.

"Yes, I'm hurt." Tzuyu said still sobbing so hard.

"Where? We'll go to the hospital now." Sana said worried and panicked.

"No need to go the hospital. I'm hurt because of you." Tzuyu said and hold Sana's shoulders to calm her down.

"T-Tzuyu." Sana joined her fiancé crying.

"I'm so sorry because I always treated you so harsh without considering your feelings first. You're my fiance but I treat you like a slave and my maid." Tzuyu closed her eyes but she still crying.

"It hurts here.. In my heart when I always yelled at you." Tzuyu again not looking at Sana.

"Shhh... Stop crying Tzuyu-ah. I'm fine." She hugged the blonde girl.

"I'm sorry because I didn't took care of you when you're sick." Tzuyu hugged Sana back.

"Stop it Tzuyu-ah! Let's forget about that." She said staring at Tzuyu's puffy eyes. She wiped Tzuyu's tears with her thumbs and gives a smile to the girl.

Tzuyu's POV

"I-I still love you" I confessed to her while staring deep into her eyes.

"Did I just confessed to her? Whatever! I won't denied my feelings towards her anymore." I thought to myself.

"W-what? C-can you say that words again?" She asked me while stuttering.

"She seems shocked though." I thought to myself and smiled to her.

"I still love you Sana and I still can't forget about you. Every moment we had before is still on my mind. I love you, I love you so much." I said again and that makes her teared up.

"Tzuyu-ah I-I love you too and I'm sorry because of what I did to you in the pas..." I cutted her by kissing her on the lips. At first she was shocked at the sudden kissed but after a few second she kissed me back and we shared a passionately kiss. We poured everything what we feel on that kissed.

"Will you stay with me forever?" I asked her and this time I cupped her face.

"I will." She said and smiled to me.

"I love that smile and that smile is just for me." I thought to myself.

"Sana, let's forget about the past okay?" I said to her and just nodded her head to me.

"At this moment, I just think about you, me and us. Our future." I smiled to her and give her a kiss on a forehead.

"Sweet talker as always." She hit me softly on my shoulder. I just laughed at her.

Sana's POV

"Have you eaten?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"Tzuyu, Nayeon wants us to have breakfast in her restaurant tomorrow." I said still looking at her face.